SuperSpeed Golf Review

My golf coach recommended I start doing Superspeed workouts as part of my plan. Just got my set yesterday and start today. Hit the M5 yesterday to get a baseline and I was consistent 95mph which is already historically about 5mph over my usual max. Apparently the flexibility stuff we have been working on has worked so far.

Wait! A golf coach recommending?

You mean, IT WORKS!?

:alien:

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Here’s my fastest swing with the green trainer after today’s protocol. 121 mph!

All aboard the SPEED GAINZ TRAIN!!!

Here’s my fastest swing with the green trainer after today’s protocol. 121 mph!

All aboard the SPEED GAINZ TRAIN!!!

Let’s see that left-handed swing haha, did my first session tonight and mine is ugly as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see that left-handed swing haha, did my first session tonight and mine is ugly as hell.

Haha, I’ll record one on Sunday. I think mine is passable, but I’m fairly certain I wouldn’t be able to hit anything!

Mine have been in the corner for 6 month or so.. Managed to use them 4-5 times but didn`t really fall in love in them.

Driver speed is 110 as avg so maybe the gain would be too hard to get anyway. Can hit 130 on radar tho lol. Wouln`t hit a ball with that swing i guess lol :D

I guess I should ponder one of these too since all the cool kids are doing it.

I’m sorry, have you all of sudden lost your distance. Don’t be so selfish, you have distance to spare :D

I’m sorry, have you all of sudden lost your distance. Don’t be so selfish, you have distance to spare :D

Was kinda thinking the same thing, fatherhood might have taken some of JeffJohns speed!

If nothing else, I would like to maintain what I have for as long as possible. The workouts seem easy enough to do either before or after work.

Was kinda thinking the same thing, fatherhood might have taken some of JeffJohns speed!

I’ve lost a little bit actually. Not playing much and sitting at a desk having are not helping.

I just finished with my first round of the introduction protocol. I believe if I stick with it's going to make a big difference in my swing speed. I like the fact that it's something quick and simple to do, so there shouldn't be any excuse for me keep it going. Now those left handed swings were a different story, I made sure I did those out back where the neighbors couldn't see me, it was pretty ugly.

This thread makes me smile now. Exciting to see everyone jumping in!

My left handed “swing” is probably so hilarious to watch *

My left handed “swing” is probably so hilarious to watch *

Yep, mine is atrocious still, and I'm technically a lefty. Oof.

Funny thing is, watching my kids go through it, some of them have developed a REALLY pretty left handed swing.

Seems I have a package at my door

Yep, mine is atrocious still, and I'm technically a lefty. Oof.

Funny thing is, watching my kids go through it, some of them have developed a REALLY pretty left handed swing.

I don’t know how to sequence it at all, although I’m sure this will help it develop.

On another note, love the sound of these things whizzing through the air !

Got bored, and 10mph? I’ll take low teens all day man

Taking some swings yesterday hitting the SZ, I was ranging from 98-103 and had a high of 104... if I can get to 110 ( not sure how feasible that is) I would love it.

Day one complete.

Here's what I know;
- Left handed efforts are 100% pathetic.
- I'm eventually going to put a hole in my ceiling
- My lats say hi.

Got bored, and 10mph? I’ll take low teens all day man
Just remember. We are old Wardy.
Day one complete.

Here's what I know;
- Left handed efforts are 100% pathetic.
- I'm eventually going to put a hole in my ceiling
- My lats say hi.
Hahaha, at first it’s like ‘psh, whatever’ then by the last set you kinda get all serious and **** as it gets a touch more intense.

Just remember. We are old Wardy.

Hahaha, at first it’s like ‘psh, whatever’ then by the last set you kinda get all serious and **** as it gets a touch more intense.

Legit, I'm not doing it again without a golf glove on.

Back