DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will play Saturday. It will be the last Saturday I can play for a while so I would like to get it in before Branson. But please no six hour round!:D

We are going back to Riverside in honor of you buddy

I say 7am Saturday at Pecan Valley Hills course.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pecan Valley (River).....fantastic course. Decent fairways but greens are phenomenal right now. Decent layout....today was my first time playing it.

$28 to walk on a weekend morning....will definitely be back.

Yep, I would be down for really early Saturday. Pecan Valley Hills has 4 some slots open as early as 6:15. Doesn't have to be that early, but definitely by 7:30 at the latest for me.

Sunday I am pretty much good with anytime.

Do not let PV-River condition influence what you think PV-Hills will be like. You will probably consider playing in 'up' at the Hills. And, the greens will not be near is good. But, I like the track.

I say 7am Saturday at Pecan Valley Hills course.

Works for me.

Do not let PV-River condition influence what you think PV-Hills will be like. You will probably consider playing in 'up' at the Hills. And, the greens will not be near is good. But, I like the track.

As in up a teebox?

Works for me.

As in up a teebox?

UP, as in bumping it, in the fairway. The Hills just won't be in near as good a condition as The River is.

Fort Worth Muni Course Condition Ranks (IMO):
1. PV-River
2. Meadowbrook
3. PV-Hills
4. Rockwood
5. Sycamore (never played it)

UP, as in bumping it, in the fairway. The Hills just won't be in near as good a condition as The River is.

Fort Worth Muni Course Condition Ranks (IMO):
1. PV-River
2. Meadowbrook
3. PV-Hills
4. Rockwood
5. Sycamore (never played it)

Is Meadowbrook really in that good of shape right now? Last year I was less than impressed.

Is Meadowbrook really in that good of shape right now? Last year I was less than impressed.

Let's play Meadowbrook early Saturday. See how it looks. What you say?

Let's play Meadowbrook early Saturday. See how it looks. What you say?

Fine by me. I may squeeze out there tomorrow to see!! Like I need an excuse to play!!!

Fine by me. I may squeeze out there tomorrow to see!! Like I need an excuse to play!!!

Cool! 3boys: early Saturday round work for you? Want to book ASAP to get a decent time. Anyone else interested?

I'm out for Saturday :(

So we just at 2 or 3 for an early Saturday round?

I wish I was town, because I really want to join you all. Won't be back in town until some time Sunday. Will catch up well you the next time.

Im in for sure.

K, will book it for 2 in the AM unless I see someone else interested overnight.

Lets start looking at Sunday also. I know Seth wants to play.

niteowl & threeboysdad: we are booked for 7:22 at Meadowbrook for Saturday morning.

Good deal here for Iron Horse...can be used on weekends after noon, good through 8/31: http://www.idealgolfer.com/deal/dallasfort-worth/ironhorse6?utm_source=subscriber_dallasfort-worth&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Dallas%2FFort+Worth+%2806%2F24%2F13%29&blastID=730092&rcpEmail=jmc2cc%40yahoo.com

Ya'll know M'Brook doesn't have a driving range, right? Just a heads up, if you didn't. Might want to put some heat on the hammy's and lower back before you leave the house so your loose.

Ya'll know M'Brook doesn't have a driving range, right? Just a heads up, if you didn't. Might want to put some heat on the hammy's and lower back before you leave the house so your loose.

Yep, just a big old putting green and a small chipping green. Breakfast balls for all!

Walking sat morning? If the old lady lets me out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Walking sat morning? If the old lady lets me out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I might.

7:22 in FW is too early for me. Good thing I'm playing TX Star Friday, too bad it won't be with THPers.

I think I'm finally getting this golf thing, so hopefully won't be hacking it as bad next time I get to tee it up with yall. Broke 95 for the first time last Friday (50/43), and was on my to a better round Saturday, but ran out of daylight on 13. I need to focus on where I aim and putting to start putting up better scores.

7:22 in FW is too early for me. Good thing I'm playing TX Star Friday, too bad it won't be with THPers.

I think I'm finally getting this golf thing, so hopefully won't be hacking it as bad next time I get to tee it up with yall. Broke 95 for the first time last Friday (50/43), and was on my to a better round Saturday, but ran out of daylight on 13. I need to focus on where I aim and putting to start putting up better scores.

Good to hear Mike. Have fun at TX Star, its a tiugh track but fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back