DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cookie.
Alright Big Tex, are you bringing that shaft with you? I'm curious to see what you have there.

FWIW, I plan to arrive by 10:15....need to further test some driver shafts on the range. And I will be walking.

Sounds good. I will try and get there a bit early myself. Need to see how the thumb is going to take hitting balls in the colder temps.
FWIW, I plan to arrive by 10:15....need to further test some driver shafts on the range. And I will be walking.

Thanks Cookie.
Alright Big Tex, are you bringing that shaft with you? I'm curious to see what you have there.
Still waiting for it. They shipped the wrong one.

See you boys in the morning.

I'm jealous!!!

Hey guys I just got home anyone playing tomorrow?

We have 4 playing tomorrow at 11:03 at Grapevine.

do you want me to call them and see if they will let us play five?

Sure if they don't mind and you guys don't care?

I just called and unfortunately they don't unless everyone is riding and can "maintain pace of play". Poses an issue since I believe all were planning on walking. I informed him we were walking and he said no can do.

I just called and unfortunately they don't unless everyone is riding and can "maintain pace of play". Poses an issue since I believe all were planning on walking. I informed him we were walking and he said no can do.

No biggie I'll find me some place thanks for trying cookie ya'll have fun tomorrow
I'm going head to the range try out new shaft.

No biggie I'll find me some place thanks for trying cookie ya'll have fun tomorrow
I'm going head to the range try out new shaft.

Sounds good. Sunday looks to be the best day for this weekend so I'll likely be seeking to play around the same time then if interested!

Sunday, 1/3 @ 11:07AM
Meadowbrook (30/820)
$20 if walking

Tee time has been booked but open to playing other courses also, just wanted to have something reserved.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) cwmonroe87
4)

Last edited:
Sunday, 1/3
Meadowbrook (30/820)
$20 if walking

Tee time has been booked but open to playing other courses also, just wanted to have something reserved.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3)
4)
Add me! I have a couple things to bring. Also what time?

Whoever wants some heads up match play in the morning....I'm game.

Let's do this. I'll be your huckleberry.
Need to start prepairing for THP events this year. Starting now sounds like the perfect time.

Last edited:
Sounds like a THP Call Out thread is needed

Not just yet. But it's coming. I think we both have a few weeks of work to do on our games. Looking to see if 12 months of elbow pain has finally subsided enough to finally give Cookie fits again on the course. But That call out is definitely coming.

Let's do this. I'll be your huckleberry.
Need to start prepairing for THP events this year. Starting now sounds like the perfect time.

BigTex you want to get in on this action?

NYE Lone Star Team Match Play Shootout : THP Edition?

(We can create our own event since we got snubbed in RR lol)

Yeah snubbed is maybe not the word I would use.

But that's cool. Guess we don't need to worry about bringing ours there.

Ya know, like last year. Haha

Thought about it but figured the official call out needed to happen after we see how this thing will flow with you and RyJo leading the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back