DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note, I am always interested in meeting new folks, and playing after 4pm on weekdays. And most anytime on weekends, though much prefer reduced rate times! I work in southeast Plano, so that means a quick drive to Pecan Hollow, Sherrill park, Los Rios, Firewheel. Allen and McKinney courses 15 to 30 minutes away.

weekend schedule for me usually means; 1st Sat morning to 12pm I sometimes attend a local personal-interest meeting until 12pm , and 2nd Saturday of the month might find me in the Mansfield/Arlington area to play after 12pm "depending" - would need to be in the direction of my drive home.

I know how hard it can be to get on a course as a single player on weekends.

Aaron, you forgot the Winstar thread.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Saturday AM isnt looking reakly good on gollfnow for back to back tee times. Saturday afternoon looks pretty open including Tour 18 for $50

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Never played there but that seems like a solid price that I would be in for. How is everyone else with that?

You guys have fun this weekend! I'll probably be looking to play next weekend sometime.

Saturday PM looks to be in the works.

Sunday AM. Howzat (Erik) is in town from MN and looking to play. Need 2 others - location TBD.

Sunday AM. Howzat (Erik) is in town from MN and looking to play. Need 2 others - location TBD.

Possible here, depending upon if you can put up with me after Saturday...(hey sometimes its like that)
But would prefer/need to be 1hr drive max.
I'll also be happy to defer for the better players.

P.S. In case you're wondering... before I quit a few years back, I was a Golf-aholic. :) ..
..how else could I go from 30 to 27 HC ? lol.

I would be interested pending details.

Well the Tour 18 tee times are gone. Here are what I see right now as possibilities:

Cleburne Golf Links - $34 - 9:50, 9:58, 10:14, 10:22, 10:30
Cross Timbers - $37 - 10:28, 10:44, 11:08, 11:24
Trails of Frisco - $36 - 12:20, 12:28, 12:44, 12:52

Grapevine - $37.24 after 3pm
Bear Creek - $45 after 1pm, $35 after 3pm
Fossil Creek - $39 after 2pm
Riverside - $42 till 2pm, $35 after 2pm

Book Riverside for as early as you can get that $42 rate. Have not played there in awhile.

I will help with the tee booking costs...

You guys are lucky. I might be out for 2-3 weeks maybe more. Stuck in the ER right now waiting to be seen. Hopefully my back injury is not that bad.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Book Riverside for as early as you can get that $42 rate. Have not played there in awhile.

I will help with the tee booking costs...

1108 and 1115, I need to know 5pm if everyone is going to come as my CC is in file if we show up with less than 6.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Perfect, I am in.

Andrew - sorry to hear that buddy! Hope you're good by Branson.

Perfect, I am in.

Andrew - sorry to hear that buddy! Hope you're good by Branson.

I hope so too! I think I will be. The scenery is pretty nice so I'm not complaining much. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Don't be toes, it's just me:D Always thought it was overpriced for the style course it is.

Everything's overpriced on Sat AM. Been awhile since I played there....bit of a shotmakers course so looking forward to it. And seeing your ugly mug again. :act-up:

Sunday morning.

Thinking around 8AM at Meadowbrook in FW (I-30/820). Looking that direction so that Howzat doesn't have to drive all over the place.

I will likely walk for $25 but I think with a cart its like $38.

niteowl showed interest.....anyone else?

Scratch last post.

Sunday AM is booked at Pecan Valley - River course at 9:22. $28 to walk or $41.50 to ride.

Howzat, niteowl & I are confirmed - all walking
Who wants the 4th spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back