2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

I may get roasted, but Nike's apparel isgarbage this year. The crap they are putting Koepka and Finau in every week is clown show stuff. They both looked awful at the Masters and yesterday their outfits were awful again. Please get the dang color block out of golf apparel. At least Tiger is making them tone it down for him. Under Armour isn't doing much better with Spieth.

Would love to see Pat Perez stay near the top and finish it with a win Sunday.

Did you see his driver snap on the practice range? Not helping PXG's image for sure.

I wonder if Dick’s sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy will get a whole bunch of returns of the TM Drivers that they were going to give away if Rory won.

That was a good bet. Rory never plays out west because he doesn't putt well on Poa Annua. He also doesn't deal with tight setups very well.

Danny Lee struggling a bit early.

Lefty going left with less than driver...

Danny Lee struggling a bit early.

Just double bogeyed to go to -2... he’s leaking oil pretty fast.

The greens look so pure

"Brooks Koepka is the monster Tiger created"

Get out of here with this crap, ESPN.

Kind of funny watching DJ & Rahm walking onto the green & Jordan walking back to play his 3rd shot from 76 yds... Jordon is never in a hurry

Haha the gum chewing talk has begun again

Haha the gum chewing talk has begun again

Took them long enough. I figured we would have heard about it by now.

Dammit Jordan man hit the ball!! All those little things he's doing before swinging is not helping.

And Brook's lead grows while he's eating breakfast this AM.

More like finishing his 5th set of incline press and dead lifts.

I’ll be curious how he backs up that 63 today. He hit a lot of fairways, or got away with it when he missed them. He drives it really well so I don’t expect massive misses but all it takes is one bad swing and a double bogey out of it, and the field gets right back in it.

If he puts out a round though 66 or lower, he’s not playing the same course and it’s clearly a CGI Brooks

I’ll be curious how he backs up that 63 today. He hit a lot of fairways, or got away with it when he missed them. He drives it really well so I don’t expect massive misses but all it takes is one bad swing and a double bogey out of it, and the field gets right back in it.

If he puts out a round though 66 or lower, he’s not playing the same course and it’s clearly a CGI Brooks

I said yesterday I thought the course would win at some point. It's winning w/ Lee today. Don't expect that to happen to Brooks but I'm thinking we'll see a even par round from him today.

I said yesterday I thought the course would win at some point. It's winning w/ Lee today. Don't expect that to happen to Brooks but I'm thinking we'll see a even par round from him today.

That’s about where I put it too, just depends on wind. 68-72, somewhere in that range.

DJ on fire

Anything not in the 60’s gives the rest of the field hope.

He looks like he’s on a mission to prove some people wrong.

Rahm may be close to going nuclear

Anything not in the 60’s gives the rest of the field hope.

He looks like he’s on a mission to prove some people wrong.

I’m not sad about that. Sometimes clowns need to be reminded they’re not funny.

We deserve a Koepka-DJ pairing. Keep firing DJ!

Surprised Rahm has remained as calm as he has so far today. 0 fairways, 0 greens and +4.

DJ is EN FUEGO!

Back