Home Course hole by hole all time score

I am not certain, but I have had an eagle on 2 out of the 3 par 5's

If I was to guess, I would go with somewhere in the -18 range as I think there are a couple of the hardest par 4 holes that I haven't managed to birdie yet (only been playing this course for just under 4 years)

There are a ton of eagles out there and it’s impressive. I’d be -19. One eagle and 17 birdies.

while ive eagled it hasnt happened on my mostly played county course. But have birdied every one of them so its a -18 for a 54.

Home Course hole by hole all time score

-23 for a 49 for me.

Post lumbar fusion, my guess would be somewhere between 12-14 under.

I've birdied every hole and eagled one of them.

-19 for a 53 for me as well. I have birdied every hole, but only 1 eagle so far.

I've yet to make birdie on #10,11,15
Eagled 17 multiple times.

I'd be at 47, -25 for the 7 years I've played at my home course. 11 birdies, 4 par 5 eagles, and 3 par 4 eagles (one of them is a driveable par 4).

My course does a yearly ringers tournament where you tally your best score on each hole for the season and the winning total is usually somewhere around -20.

-24 I think. In the 5 years I've been a member there, I've birdied every hole, eagled all 4 par 5's and one of the par 4's, and a HIO on one of the par 3's. And my hcp still sucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

17 birdies and 1 eagle for -19.

7 birdies, 1 par, and 1 bogey for a -6 on my local 9 hole track. I've never birdied the 200-yard uphill par 3, and never got par on the ridiculously narrow par 4.

Don't have a home course anymore, but at my last one I believe I was -21. All birdies, an eagle on a par 5 and a par 4, and an ace on a par 3.

Wow, this thread is rather emasculating; can't believe some of the numbers y'all are throwing out. My number is -9 (63), that's 3 decades playing a par 72, 6700 yd course on a fluctuating 8-12 hdcp. 9 birdies, 0 eagles.

Wow, this thread is rather emasculating; can't believe some of the numbers y'all are throwing out. My number is -9 (63), that's 3 decades playing a par 72, 6700 yd course on a fluctuating 8-12 hdcp. 9 birdies, 0 eagles.

What's your approach shot club on a 400-yard Par 4?

If I played my home course from a 6,700 yard set of tees there are several of the Par 4's that basically are unreachable in two. And a couple of the Par 5's would require a hybrid or fairway wood for my third. I'd never in a million years birdie some of those holes from back there.

I drive the ball about 210 on average and I hit a 6-iron from 150. Depending on the season and my mood I play from either the 5,700 or 6,000 yard tees. So even on a less than perfect ball-striking day I might hit two decent shots and have a (long) birdie putt on the longest Par 4's.

Mine would be -22 for a 50.

I think the home course I played all the time by my parents would get me a 59 or 60. 2 eagles and I think 10 birdies.

-24 (eagled 4 par-5's, 1 par-4 and 1 par-3)

Never had an eagle here, never had a HOI, ever. So -18, even with my high handicap.

Back