What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in a round yesterday, felt pretty good. Swing feels pretty solid, short game still some work

Bad news: Played a couple of holes and then the thunder and RAIN started, and I ran off the golf course. Good news: Hit 100% of fairways today (i.e., two, before I had to quit).

Going to go pick up my regripped Scotty that I got from Johnny Mojo and then head off to go play 18 with a friend. I will then come home and obsess over what I did wrong.

Had my hands on both the Apex and Apex Pro but somehow managed to resist hitting any balls with them.....that could have been expensive.....

Just had a phonecall.....playing in my first club pairs comp on Sunday.....should be fun

1. Just ordered a green THP towel
2. Confirmed our tee time at Circling Raven for tomorrow's couple's tournament.
3. Spending some time here on the good ol' THP !

Opened a box containing my shiny new never compromise connoisseur...it's so 'purdy'!

Booked a tee time for Saturday morning and I'm planning on hitting up the practice green to spend an hour or so on the short game.

First trip to the range in a couple of weeks today, felt great. Short irons and wedge were better than ever, pretty happy with the driver and 3 wood, but the hybrid was a mess!

Bought my father in law an 8 iron to replace his missing one for his birthday, so just re ripped it with a nice new titleist grip ready to slip into his bag Saturday.

Looked up swag that I'd love to purchase but don't have the funds to do so.

Bought some Thp swag and a new staff bag

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That was fast on the staff bag...wasn't it just yesterday you were considering the option of buying one?

Share what you got, bro!

That was fast on the staff bag...wasn't it just yesterday you were considering the option of buying one?

Share what you got, bro!

Its in the what I bought today thread bridgestone us open staff bag.

I never ponder anything for to long usually if it is a ponder it will be a purchase real soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hit a small bucket at the range during lunch break.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Getting ready to head to the range here in a few to work on short game, specifically putting. May even try to sneak in a quick 9.

Finally got the f'n mower working again so I can get the grass nicely mown for short game practice out back

Its supposed to be 109* soon so Ill go play 9.

Heading to the range, focus today will be on the driver.

I swung the orange whip and whacked 10 balls onto the course from my back yard with my 9i to reinforce the grip change from Indy.

Played 9, toyed around with adjustments on the driver, set up tee time for tomorrow, and THP'd.

THP'd and played nine and practiced the short game. It was a nice day here. Sunny and 75..

18 with Ole Gray, watched a little golf and spent time THPing.

An hour on the range ironing out my swing. Just trusting what I've been working on and not worrying about the distance too much.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Playing lesson with the instructor, a bucket of balls at the range and THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back