What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cleaned my clubs and reorganized my bag. Marked 2 dozen Callaway Supersofts. Getting reading to head out for 18 today and tomorrow.

I like to see all this practice being put in. I just finished up my session.

Playing 18 today. Off to a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the course for league. Got drenched. Walked back to clubhouse.

Played 18 yesterday and am about to play another 18 today.

3 and 1/2 hours at the range today. Worked on my iron swing and what I had learned at my lesson this week. Hit about 100 chips both off tight lies and rough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 9 this morning, course was swamped so breaking for lunch and hoping to finish up later

Hit the range and worked on full swing

Shot a pr today. yesterday I hit the Sldr S irons and speedblades both with the kbs tour 90 c tapers. #rocketships

Worked in my chipping and bunker play for about two hours. In that time I was able to iron some things out and also finally pick a grind in my 60. The K grind is magic for me so far

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Range time. Just worked on ball striking with irons. I was pleased to find that the grass tees were finally open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the club to practice, now waiting for all clear due to lightning so I can start practicing

Me and the boy spent time together on the practice green playing putting games then at the short game area playing pitching games. It was fun and it was great to see him improve.

Went to the range and hit a bucket. First time I've swung a club in 2 weeks.

Got in a round with 6 others from THP. Great day, great course, great people, crappy playing. Could not ask for a better day.

Got in a round with 6 others from THP. Great day, great course, great people, crappy playing. Could not ask for a better day.

My thoughts exactly

Hit the range for an outstanding medium bucket. Putting green for 45 minutes. Will be a good fit.

Played in a best ball for charity today.
4-. 13- won it, but was a good time.

Went to check out another golf course in my area and it was closed this afternoon due to an event. Ended hitting on their grass range for about an hour.

Majority of the range session was hitting the 2 new wedges and hitting the fixed driver. Also worked on the 3 wood as well. All in all pretty good.

Had a lesson and did some shopping since I was there.

Played 18 with some THPers. Now just THPing to pass the shift at work!

Hit two buckets of balls. Saw some improvement over my last couple of times out, but not as much as I wanted.

Be the ball!!

Hit s small bucket of balls, played the course working on different shots, practiced a lot putting waiting on the group in front of me to finish each hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back