What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still just can't find the right mix of 18 holes to get at par or better. Thought I played awesome yesterday, had four birds on the card, but walked away with a 74. Played a course in Kentucky called "Traditions" which is a nice test. We played from 6,750 which was 72.5/141.

I've got to figure out how to break through again soon.

Last edited:
Still just can't find the right mix of 18 holes to get at par or better. Thought I played awesome yesterday, had four birds on the card, but walked away with a 74. Played a course in Kentucky called "Traditions" which is a nice test. We played from 7,750 which was 72.5/141.

Wow that is a MAN'S course. Great round regardless!

Still just can't find the right mix of 18 holes to get at par or better. Thought I played awesome yesterday, had four birds on the card, but walked away with a 74. Played a course in Kentucky called "Traditions" which is a nice test. We played from 7,750 which was 72.5/141.

Maybe try playing shorter courses? That might help you break through? idk.

That's a solid round on a 141 slope!

37/42 for 79 on a par 71 that was rated pretty tough, 72/131. I'll take it for a round while on vacation and not having touched my clubs in a week.

Nice dude!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try playing shorter courses? That might help you break through? idk.

That's a solid round on a 141 slope!

Hahahaha yeah it is

Played a 9 hole course today in Maine with my father in law. We play 18 and do blues for the first 9 and whites next time around an shot a 78. Course was just under 6100 but it was the first time ever under 80.

Congrats!

Wow that is a MAN'S course. Great round regardless!

Yeah buddy! Tipped is 7,100 and is 74.0/144 -- I kind of want to give it a run.

40eecd6c9ddecd64254c5dfe5cf1726b.jpg

This is the 17th. About 175.

7,750 ? and only a 72.5 rating?

Yeah buddy! Tipped is 7,100 and is 74.0/144 -- I kind of want to give it a run.

40eecd6c9ddecd64254c5dfe5cf1726b.jpg

This is the 17th. About 175.

Gorgeous. Pin location is in my wheelhouse

oh, whoops! 6,750. I'm not that huge. You'd have to pay me to play 7,750 hahaha

yea thats what i figured ....but you never know. lol

Played about a club downhill with some wind in the face. I salvaged par after hanging one out to the left on the green.

Awesome. Didn't overcook it too much Hahahaha

Awesome. Didn't overcook it too much Hahahaha

Started with the 7 thinking the wind would hold it up if i hit the ball into orbit. Opted for an aggressive 8 and hit it about 90%.

I want a do over.

Started with the 7 thinking the wind would hold it up if i hit the ball into orbit. Opted for an aggressive 8 and hit it about 90%.

I want a do over.

I can NOT wait to tee it up with you again

79. 8 over on the front and 1 under on the back. 1st under par side ever. Playing again tomorrow.

Have played my best golf lately with 9 hole rounds of 46,42,45,40,41,45. Changed my swing this year with decent results. My handicap has dropped so im happy.

Even with a birdie and an eagle, I limped from the start and couldn't break 40

So 41 (+4)

Good shooting
Chipper helped. 2 or 3 times it saved a par on long chips (20 yds or so). Only 1 time did it not perform and that was 100% operator error.

Chipper helped. 2 or 3 times it saved a par on long chips (20 yds or so). Only 1 time did it not perform and that was 100% operator error.
Excellent news

83 and an 81 today.

Ugh.

39 for 9 in league tonight. A triple to start and then a couple birdies mixed in with some bogeys.

42/44-86 (+14). Played the Nicklaus Course at Pinehills today. First time I've ever played there and it was in great shape. Was hitting the ball real well early but didn't score as well as I should have. Then my swing went into the gutter but I did a solid job of grinding, keeping it in play and not making any big numbers. Also, the wind was blowing HARD today. Had 3 holes that I thought I hit a perfect approach but the ball went way over or was way short because I misjudged how strong the wind was.

Ugh 97. Too many trees in the way and I didn't putt well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back