How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I've kept my streak going, JUST! Numerous chances at birdie today but nothing would drop, until the 17'th hole. Phew!!!

Had quite a few chances today and missed my putts. Streak at zero

Had a two round birdie streak end today. Those two rounds with birdies were 87 and 88. Today's birdie free round was an 80.

I'm up to 6 rounds. This is unusual for me that's for sure.

Made it to 4 rounds yesterday. Gotta keep it going!

Up to 9 with a birdie today. Crappy round otherwise. 43* and rain/mist was wet and ugly.

Last edited:
My streak right now is at 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sitting on four in a row. We will have to see if I can carry it over to late july.

Two. I'd love to get that to more at some point in my golfing career.

I've done 2 or 3 I think. Need to work on capitalizing on my birdie opportunities.

Currently sitting at two.
It will end soon, I am certain.

I'm at three after Friday's round... which is a career best for me!

I'm up to seven rounds. Had two birdies in my last one Saturday.

Also had two doubles, so that continues as well. Ugh.

Nice work going on in here! I'm up to four streaks of 1 this year. Time to start a new one tomorrow.

Was at 14 in a row continuing from last year until my amazing round this Saturday .

Sadly I'm just as good at putting up double bogeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I had the best 9 ever at a local course yesterday, my streak ends at 1. Lol
No birdies, but no doubles or worse either.

I had 3 in a row but blew that last week. I started a new streak Friday, so 1 in a row!

2 round streak ends again. Had a couple lip out yesterday.

Up to 9 with a birdie today. Crappy round otherwise. 43* and rain/mist was wet and ugly.
I'm back to 2 after yesterday's round. Round at Bushwood, prior to that, broke a streak of 4 for me.

I was thinking about this thread Saturday. I couldn't remember the last time I had played without a single birdie. But Saturday, I shot a crowd-pleasing 90 and didn't sniff one all day... New streak next time out I suppose!

2 rounds in a row now, I was sweating it a little, I didn't get it until the 17th hole and had to drain a long putt.

I knew I shouldn't of posted in this thread, I went from 6 rounds with one or more to now 3 in a row without any. I'm hoping now posting about having now will change my luck back the other way. If I don't post in this thread again then you'll all know it worked. LoL

Up to 4 rounds in a row now after a birdie on #9.

My three in a row streak ended today!

Time to start over!

Back