Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Just showing some ATV love from Taylormade!

7449590930_906972118d.jpg

I'm just repping my home state, cause if you know us guys from Texas, we are not from the south or even the good ol USofA, but we are from Texas. If you can't tell from the "yalls and yes mams", just ask and we'll tell ya.

Hanks, one of us should change our name.

Hanks, one of us should change our name.

I still think you should have changed it to Razr Hawk a year ago! (and the go register Hawk again so no one else can get it!)

That would have been awkward this year though, Smalls.

Yeah, but it would have been brilliant last year!

Maybe I should change mine to Classic Hawk.

Nah, I just always wonder if people really know who they are talking to when they talk to us. Not that I mind being mistaken for Magnum, but you know what I mean lol.

haha I hear ya dude.....we whould just register a Hawnks name

I will change my screen name after the MC though anyway

Maybe we both should go retro. Bring back the glory days.

Maybe we both should go retro. Bring back the glory days.

I remember Hanks old name (Thanks1974) but can't remember what yours used to be. Was it just a bunch of numbers?

hawk308 and before that ryanhawk308

Posted via tapatalk

haha I hear ya dude.....we whould just register a Hawnks name

I will change my screen name after the MC though anyway
To what?

I pondered a name change one time...

Current one is a shot that was taken at the request of Bridgestone.

Was goofing around a few weeks ago while filming a video and took a few photos. Think I will make one of them my avatar the week of the Morgan Cup.

Fivewest was the name of the first band I was in, in high school. My friend's mom worked at the local hospital, and 5 west was the Psychiatric wing. I adopted it as my online identity shortly after, and it's been there ever since.

As for my avatar, I don't think it needs any explanation. O-H!

Castpro comes from my business, Carolina Cast Pro. My avatar is a montage of several photo's of my high school / early adult ride, a 1966 Tri-power GTO.

Tommy

Back