COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

After playing my Agera for a about 7 rounds, I love this putter. It really works for me. The setup, the weight, and the center bar helps me to make repeatable strokes.

After playing my Agera for a about 7 rounds, I love this putter. It really works for me. The setup, the weight, and the center bar helps me to make repeatable strokes.

It's so stable isn't it?

Have your putts per round improved?

It's so stable isn't it?

I mentioned I rolled one for only ten minutes in a store, for putts of one to thirty feet. It actually felt more stable to me than my Giant M1t, which to me is saying something. And the face felt and sounded fantastic as well. The Agera and Giant are the only two putters that have made such a great first impression. It could be that I don't have to have a center-shafted putter. If I weren't having the best putting year of my career . . . .

Last edited:
People making me wish I’d gone full mallet :oops:

The Supernova is my first foray into full mallet putters having only owned a Ghost Corza and a SL DW. I'm not sure if it is the Sik face or just the overall comfort and ease of alignment but I absolutely love this putter! Looking at the Arrcos data I am seeing a 1 putt percentage of over 50% and my strokes gained rising. I can see this putter being in my bag for a long time! 🙂
Screenshot_20210909-105004.jpg

I'm shocked you didn't honestly.
If you’d seen me with a flow neck at the Mizzy event, you’d know why 🔥

Even then, it was and is tempting.

If you’d seen me with a flow neck at the Mizzy event, you’d know why 🔥

Even then, it was and is tempting.

its like a break in character lol

but yeah, roll a shape that you are hot with.

I have to say this putter has been a very pleasant surprise. It's hard to imagine after using it for 2 months that it is literally Cobra's first pass at a putter lineup. They have made a putter that performs extremely well and has possibly a better tech story than any other putter on the market and also sits at a mid market price. Not much more you could ask for really. Get this thing fit to your stroke and it will be super consistent on speed. The rest is up to your read and stroke, but what more could you ask of a putter?

Are Morgan Cup participants using the putter sensor with Arccos? I will be the first one to tell you I despised the screw in sensors so much so I gave up using it on my putter. Cobra did a great job integrating the sensor into the grip and I think it works well. Do I love the grip? Jury is still out but its kind of cool that its built if you are an Arccos user.

Are Morgan Cup participants using the putter sensor with Arccos? I will be the first one to tell you I despised the screw in sensors so much so I gave up using it on my putter. Cobra did a great job integrating the sensor into the grip and I think it works well. Do I love the grip? Jury is still out but its kind of cool that its built if you are an Arccos user.
I really like the built-in sensor for Arccos compared to the screw in S.S. one I have on my DW. The screw in did not fit the grip well where as I find the grip perfect on my Supernova.

I use the arccos grip and it is the fattest grip I have used. It is ok but not what I am used to. I do miss a lot of putts with the sensor though. The screw in sensor I had before this putter arrived works great. Not sure I will change grip before Morgan Cup but I check my Arccos after every hole to see if the caddie link picked up the putt(s).

I use the arccos grip and it is the fattest grip I have used. It is ok but not what I am used to. I do miss a lot of putts with the sensor though. The screw in sensor I had before this putter arrived works great. Not sure I will change grip before Morgan Cup but I check my Arccos after every hole to see if the caddie link picked up the putt(s).
Thats the habit I have gotten into. I just check the putts, its a quick add or subtract. Clearly I don't make enough one putts because Arccos consistently adds that second putt to my score without me asking :(

I also noticed in my rounds this weekend is that the app was updated and now there is distances added to the green view. Also shows your walking on green. Here was a good view of a birdie on a long par 5.

Screenshot_20210909-115654.jpg

And a more mobile version of me. Lol

Screenshot_20210909-115938.jpg

I love the Cobra grip but not sure how great the sensors work. No big deal tho, takes very little time correcting that 👍

I also noticed in my rounds this weekend is that the app was updated and now there is distances added to the green view. Also shows your walking on green. Here was a good view of a birdie on a long par 5.

View attachment 9026625

And a more mobile version of me. Lol

View attachment 9026626
Ahh, so I wasn't crazy thinking I had missed this before! I was baffled at first by the tracks all over. 🤪

I've been using it but it doesn't seem as good as the screw in sensor. But as others have said, its a quick check after each hole.

C293332C-4358-4FAB-8158-A5B221C973E6.jpeg0010C489-2AD0-4D6D-9BAC-8AC2FDE8E72D.jpeg896B9F33-086F-44AB-97B5-03A3E5CDF6AA.jpeg33A162FC-E498-4042-87E6-77906980AA3D.jpeg2C836A95-77D3-47E4-825D-C32430305D5B.jpeg8F2EFE94-0347-47E1-B585-3D4D6C9890E4.jpeg8266CF6B-1CC8-4E34-8ECA-E9B300AB04D3.jpeg

Now. Full murdered our Stability Tour? Or Polar Stability Tour?

Now. Full murdered our Stability Tour? Or Polar Stability Tour?
I’d go polar. I think it will make the other design accents pop more. And cobra/puma isn’t exactly known for being subtle 😄

TERRIBLE pics on the kids play table, but what we thinking?

All black would be paired with a black Lamkin deep etch cord. Polar would be with a grey corded GP pro only….

78A1C657-9814-40E0-B5DB-8AA48678C6A3.jpegB86CE257-AA15-4483-864E-1BC49A2597B6.jpeg

Back