COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Are Morgan Cup participants using the putter sensor with Arccos? I will be the first one to tell you I despised the screw in sensors so much so I gave up using it on my putter. Cobra did a great job integrating the sensor into the grip and I think it works well. Do I love the grip? Jury is still out but its kind of cool that its built if you are an Arccos user.
Really really want them to make a smaller pistol grip with the sensor still in it. 😕

Cured.

Now for the grip. Since I went polar it’s going to be the Corded Pro Only red star :love:

Back to back 3 putts to start the day. No bueno come on SuperNova

I played 9 this morning with Lotte riding along.

12 putts.

I chose wisely.

EFE23C0E-FBE7-4613-82AC-C2FCE3313945.jpeg8B7E30A6-827C-433C-9709-73A921C564DF.jpeg04A3FD3A-6FCB-449C-B6A6-B6B4BD57A3C3.jpeg8FA1C591-233B-4161-A854-0B4775E0D50B.jpeg9C1DAD58-7EBF-4AEF-922A-5E9FB1FE5428.jpeg0865505C-1C10-463A-A31B-C98C0708B12C.jpeg6ADC32FE-7F22-4F93-BBFC-2E502E4D83F8.jpeg9D8266AC-C0BD-447C-BB62-B0570B33C649.jpeg01BC1E72-A24C-45CB-81E7-2E40DB141EA9.jpeg048243D0-3B2B-4164-83AB-84A8C9DF9FA5.jpegAEB1014E-D268-4361-8454-1B0D2C0A8158.jpeg

yeah that looks really good. Esp with that shaft in it.

Rolled a few with the Nova 40 last night in store and man that is a nice feeling putter. Anyone have a reason why this shouldn’t end up as a late-season addition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled a few with the Nova 40 last night in store and man that is a nice feeling putter. Anyone have a reason why this shouldn’t end up as a late-season addition?

Nope. Ponder approved. The SIK face is incredible.

not at all. The face is pretty damn impressive.

Nope. Ponder approved. The SIK face is incredible.

Appreciate the quick response . All this OT has to go to something right?

Appreciate the quick response . All this OT has to go to something right?

You’re damn right! Your happiness! Pull that trigger!

You’re damn right! Your happiness! Pull that trigger!

Recent addition to the forum but I can already tell this group might put an absolute hurting on my wallet.

Recent addition to the forum but I can already tell this group might put an absolute hurting on my wallet.

lol you have no idea. But it's all in fun at least.

Just remember, I’m always here to help. :LOL:

Welcome to THE best golf community out there man, truly glad you jumped in!

So good. I like everything about it. I just wish there was a mid size pro only grip.. I would be all over it.
You would ADORE this setup. It’s freaking pure…and I don’t mean it as a slight but rather a compliment that the fact that it’s Cobra blows my mind

anyone else blinded by the glare on the 3d models?

I….I just….it’s just so……freaking good.

Im still in shock about how I rolled the 60 this morning.

I never really had that issue. But TBH, I'm not sure I ever played this time of day with it.

Just took mine out in the noontime sun and set up like I was putting. If I concentrate on the face alignment mark and the black lines on the fangs like I do putting I have no issue. If I let my concentration wander then yes, the glare from the brushed aluminum is a little distracting. You know, mud and dirt would cut down the glare.😉😈

Just took mine out in the noontime sun and set up like I was putting. If I concentrate on the face alignment mark and the black lines on the fangs like I do putting I have no issue. If I let my concentration wander then yes, the glare from the brushed aluminum is a little distracting. You know, mud and dirt would cut down the glare.😉😈
Maybe some black spray paint too 🤣

Back