What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some inspiration for you. JB just ordered a pizza and I am eating left over meatloaf. Does that help at all?

Anything but KFC! Takeout.... now searching for menus.

Hmmm pizza, what toppings?

I believe it is a meatlovers, but I am not 100% sure.

Anything but KFC! Takeout.... now searching for menus.

We have a great service called gowaiter.com and they deliver from several local restaurants. It's great because it makes the delivery options seem endless.

I believe it is a meatlovers, but I am not 100% sure..

Good choice!!!

We have a great service called gowaiter.com and they deliver from several local restaurants. It's great because it makes the delivery options seem endless.

I remember one of those back in my college days, wish we had something like that out here.

Westshore Pizza. Not many choices for delivery in the spot I live, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westshore Pizza. Not many choices for delivery in the spot I live, unfortunately.

Westshore makes a good pie though.

Westshore makes a good pie though.

Definitely. It's my gut that says unfortunately about having to order pizza, but deep down I'm giddy. Haha

I remember one of those back in my college days, wish we had something like that out here.

Yup, we had that in college as well. They even delivered ice cream at the one in college. I was so excited to find out there was one that delivered to us because NOTHING delivered to us at our old place. Only 1 pizza place that was it. It was terrible for lazy people like us.

We used to order from them quite a bit. They make a pretty good pizza.

Yup, we had that in college as well. They even delivered ice cream at the one in college. I was so excited to find out there was one that delivered to us because NOTHING delivered to us at our old place. Only 1 pizza place that was it. It was terrible for lazy people like us.

Sounds like I need to check out the real estate listings in Windermere.

Sounds like I need to check out the real estate listings in Windermere.

Or check the real estate listings in the Belleair area and come open up a food delivery service. Haha

Popcorn shrimp.

Home-Made pizza with the kids!

Seared pork loin with yellow curry sauce w/ peas, carrots and onions over cheese jambalaya rice.

Seared pork loin with yellow curry sauce w/ peas, carrots and onions over cheese jambalaya rice.

Ahh I can taste it,so good as my arteries close. I just had a lettuce salad with chicken breast . (in my mind it was Seared pork loin with yellow curry sauce w/ peas, carrots and onions over cheese jambalaya rice. )haha

Filet, garlic mashed potatoes, and banana cream pie from Ruth's Chris.

Filet, garlic mashed potatoes, and banana cream pie from Ruth's Chris.

Ruths Chris has take-out! ahahah jk. I had some chicken kabobs, and taquitos.

Ahh I can taste it,so good as my arteries close. I just had a lettuce salad with chicken breast . (in my mind it was Seared pork loin with yellow curry sauce w/ peas, carrots and onions over cheese jambalaya rice. )haha

I'll be on the salad wagon all week
Next week. I ate way too much rich food this week

big BBq today. Hopefully it stops raining.

T-bones tonight.

Pan seared Talapia w/ warm mango salsa, yeast rolls, mixed steamed veggies and tomato basil pasta.

Homemade tacos and burritos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back