Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

any real world feedback on these? the fairways in particular.

Reactions: JB
Still waiting on my shipping notice. I’m getting a little antsy.

Thanks, ddec. Are the fairways easy to elevate for a higher handicap player?

I would say yes. Plus the size behind the ball makes you feel like you can miss all over the place. Do you normally struggle with that kind of shot?

I would say yes. Plus the size behind the ball makes you feel like you can miss all over the place. Do you normally struggle with that kind of shot?

Yes, have mainly used a G400 3 fairway lofted up. I find it very shallow and it easy to lose confidence. Looking for 5 wood distance, for 2nd shots into par 5's.

The hybrid and hy-wood from this line is super easy to hit and launch. It is definitely an upgrade from the previous cycle hybrids. The clubs look really good as well. I know these won’t be a front runner in a lot of people’s bag, but they should be.

The hybrid and hy-wood from this line is super easy to hit and launch. It is definitely an upgrade from the previous cycle hybrids. The clubs look really good as well. I know these won’t be a front runner in a lot of people’s bag, but they should be.

I agree with you here. I think as more people hit the Hy-Wood, they will really like it.

I should be putting the 5w into play this weekend. I’m intrigued as to how it is going to perform for me.

I agree with you here. I think as more people hit the Hy-Wood, they will really like it.
Is this beauty at HQ?

Got the Hy-Wood on course today and as advertised it is an easy launching, high carry weapon. Really easy to hit and very straight. hit it off the tee for about 220 in the fairway and got greenside on a par 5 second shot from 225. Perfect fit for me. The 4H got one swing today on a 205 par 3 and I was pin high just left of the green.

Got the Hy-Wood on course today and as advertised it is an easy launching, high carry weapon. Really easy to hit and very straight. hit it off the tee for about 220 in the fairway and got greenside on a par 5 second shot from 225. Perfect fit for me. The 4H got one swing today on a 205 par 3 and I was pin high just left of the green.
That is nearly exactly what I am seeing out of the HyWood. It gets up quick, but is still pretty low spin. I enjoyed it a lot.

Nice. It's a club I really look forward to testing out this weekend.

Ok Hy-wood. You have my attention. And I dislike @Jman

You'll see why.... In 3...2...1

Back