What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone J38 irons, pics coming soon

Ping i15 17 degree hybrid.

Re griped the CB's with NDMC mids. Oh what joy!

Found a Khaki pair of Greg Norman shorts at Marshall's tonight for 19 bucks. Also picked up a black pair of Izod shorts.

9 Red Golf Pride Multi Compound Grips, 33yrds of 2" Grip Tape and a shaft vice protector as I need to all regrip my irons

Ecco Biom golf shoes in black. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. If it didn't have spikes I'd wear them to work.

Found a Khaki pair of Greg Norman shorts at Marshall's tonight for 19 bucks. Also picked up a black pair of Izod shorts.

Damn which Marshalls? And hopefully you're not my size?

Taylormade Rescue 2009 Hybrids, 3 & 4
Bridgestone e7s

Went on a bit of a shopping spree this morning with some bonus money I got from work

Got the following:
a Cleveland Hibore 3 and 5 wood

Wilson Staff Utility Fybrid and #3 Hybrid

Wilson Staff Di9 55* sand wedge

and a black and a white military style WS hats

and since I was here posting anyway I order a pinstriped THP hat and a green golf shirt

Went on a bit of a shopping spree this morning with some bonus money I got from work

Got the following:

and since I was here posting anyway I order a pinstriped THP hat and a green golf shirt

Nice Hauls Ron, thats an awesome day right there. I'm going to buy some golf balls today for the outing, and a certain piece of clothing to finish my look like a tour player contest.

I almost pulled the trigger on a set of Ping s57s this morning. Im thinking I shouldve now, I hit them SO well.

I almost pulled the trigger on a set of Ping s57s this morning. Im thinking I shouldve now, I hit them SO well.

You are going to struggle holding off for 1 more week aren't you?

How do we get from wanting the Slingshots back to getting some S57's mate?

Though I feel your pain. I was hitting some i15's yesterday that were just gorgeous. The only thing that stopped me was I already have 2 sets of irons and 2 sets of any golf club is where I draw the line...

Got the following:

Sweet haul ron, i have a Di9 46* approach wedge that i throw in the bag from time to time, it is actually very good for a S.G.I. wedge. +1 on the fybrid with the half+half from hearing how much you like that shaft in the Di11's you should hit it very nice. I still have not got either of the W/S military hats and, i want them so bad but, keep forgetting to order. Im going to do it now.

i picked up my new Irons last night. And had to get wedges. Everyone here know's I'm a TM fanatic! But I actually bought 2 vokey wedges. A 54* and a 58*. Can't wait to see what I think while playing them.

Sweet haul ron, i have a Di9 46* approach wedge that i throw in the bag from time to time, it is actually very good for a S.G.I. wedge. +1 on the fybrid with the half+half from hearing how much you like that shaft in the Di11's you should hit it very nice. I still have not got either of the W/S military hats and, i want them so bad but, keep forgetting to order. Im going to do it now.

they have the hats on rockbottomgolf.com for 11.99

now I'm heading out Driver shopping. Raining here today so can't play, might as well shop

purchased a thing of Champ Stinger spikes for a pair of shoes that are making the trek to PGA National

box of new Pro v1's. decided i like them better than pentas after playing both back to back.

Bought a Ping G10 driver, raining like a SOB here though so can't try it out yet

This was on Friday, but here's the list!

Ping Anser (4-PW) Black Dot, White dot 703 cord grip, 1/2 club strong, standard length and lie, project X 6.0 shafts

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar, California Grip, 33"

and

TaylorMade R11, Aldila Rip Alpha 63g, TM cord grip, standard length and lie

The wife was more than generous!

This was on Friday, but here's the list!

Ping Anser (4-PW) Black Dot, White dot 703 cord grip, 1/2 club strong, standard length and lie, project X 6.0 shafts

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar, California Grip, 33"

and

TaylorMade R11, Aldila Rip Alpha 63g, TM cord grip, standard length and lie

The wife was more than generous!

Whoa! very generous!!! That's at least $2K

My Sun Mountain V1 cart collapsed as I put my bag on it yesterday at the course. It it at least 5-6 yrs old, been kinda wishing it would break as I really been wanting a clicgear 3.0 so I didn't really look to close as to what the issue is (think a screw worked it's way out).

All the golf stores in the area only had the Clicgear in black, blue or red and I really wanted orange, of course they all had orange when I wasn't looking to buy one. Looked online, found some good deals (gppgolf has them for 159 + ~ 16 shipping) but again no orange. Ended up paying 199 for an orange one otherwise I would always look at any other color I got and wished it was orange.

Whoa! very generous!!! That's at least $2K

Yea, I'm very surprised she went with the idea that I needed to change out my bag. The putter was a must because I've been using a 35" for a few years and it's way, way to long. Got measured and needed a 33". The driver was almost a requirement because I swing at an average of 112mph and was using a callaway FT-i (older model) with a regular flex shaft... I hit the ball a mile high and was inconsistent with it. The irons weren't as necessary, but since I started school I'm having trouble hitting my older irons (6-pw) were blades and needed a club that is a bit easier to hit.

All in all... I made out like a bandit!

Got me some of last years yellow e6 to try out. Got em for an ok price so if I lose em, I won't feel so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back