2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I had a bit of a weird weekend. Came with a high spin move, worked myself out of it by the final day (thankfully)... but yes, the high flight is still very much there.

What I think is interesting and worth discussing, is that T100s are actually one degree weaker than where I play my typical gamer iron due to the loft adjustment I make at impact. I think it'd be all about the launch profile variances and I am about 99% sure I'd lean more toward the S model personally.

I was struggling between 100/100s. my apex blades are the same loft as t100 and I appreciate the distance consistency. However, I think I welcome an extra 5-10 yard so I do not have to hit as hard. I'd have to hit hard on a 7iron to go 175-180 and that can make things a bit inconsistent in my swing. t100s gives me more flexibility to be more versatile in my distance opportunities.

Looking forward to trying them in more detail this afternoon. I really hope these work out because I like the look of them a lot.

I was struggling between 100/100s. my apex blades are the same loft as t100 and I appreciate the distance consistency. However, I think I welcome an extra 5-10 yard so I do not have to hit as hard. I'd have to hit hard on a 7iron to go 175-180 and that can make things a bit inconsistent in my swing. t100s gives me more flexibility to be more versatile in my distance opportunities.

Looking forward to trying them in more detail this afternoon. I really hope these work out because I like the look of them a lot.
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts too. The speed and distance is obviously a little different, but the launch and initial look of the flight with the S is more similar to my Apex MB's than with the 100. Ultimately they fly a little higher and further than the MB's, but as a blade player I think there's a lot to like from a 'I did that right, and damn, I crushed it' kind of way. It's satisfying and just.. easier. The 100 more similarity mimic the blades in distance end result for me obviously, but look different in the air doing it. They're not blades. From what you say you're looking for you might really like the S out on the grass as you hit then more. And it can open up ball options and all kinds of stuff. Taking the S offset just a little weak makes them look pretty dang slicey in the short irons too. It's pretty cool for someone who plays blades but might not want to have to put as much effort in on every swing to get some juice out of them. I pondered HARD between them.

Last edited:
Well, well, well…. I looked up my order status just now and look what I found:

BC4A8296-4E80-4ED5-A2F7-86F26686076A.png

nice to see an oem has figured out how to manage inventory, supply and demand in these crazy times
Absolutely. The order said 6 weeks when I made it and come to find out, the order shipped on Friday, the last business day within the 6 week period. The irons arrive tomorrow. Kudos to Titleist on this one.

I kept gravitating to these irons this past weekend at HQ based on shiny and package. Fun to play around with for sure. Unfortunately mother nature had other ideas for me to play a round with them.

Here's the thing about the T100 - couple things I don't love about 'em. Lots of things I really like. When those couple things get in the way of something... 😡

And then when the T100 do things like 236 4i to 10' and an eagle, couple way out of position shaped recoveries to 10', wedge to 5' a couple times like they're an extension of your arm, 178y 8i to 7' and another eagle, survive a 7i mishit to 20', 9i to 3' to finish, etc, etc, etc, it's like

:LOL:

Last edited:
Here's the thing about the T100 - couple things I don't love about 'em. Lots of things I really like. When those couple things get in the way of something...

And then when the T100 do things like 236 4i to 10' and an eagle, couple way out of position shaped recoveries to 10', wedge to 5' a couple times like they're all extension of your arm, 178y 8i to 7' and another eagle, survive a 7i mishit to 20', 9i to 3' the finish, etc, etc, etc, it's like

:LOL:

You play a game I just don’t understand.

So I went to hit the t100s, t100 and t200 at a different location. I knew I was not crazy!

Whatever DSG had was just throwing everything off. When I was there I couldn’t experience the feel everyone was describing.

Im so glad I didn’t give up on these. First shot with the 100, I was expecting that concrete ball feel I experienced at DSG.

Nope! These feel phenomenal and are a joy to hit.

Very effortless distance, with fantastic ball flight and workability. T100 and 100s felt very similar. 100 went a bit higher than I’d like and 100s was just perfect with a flatter trajectory for me carrying 175-185 (7i). Stepping hard on it and I’m approaching 200y range.

I never played Titleist irons before and I very much enjoyed hitting them. It was addicting and I could just not stop hitting them.

No marshmallow soft feel. It’s a soft feel that that is solid in a unique way where you can actually feel the golf ball at impact. it’s a different, but enjoyable feel for me and an inspiring feel as well.

Coming from blades, I was surprised how forgiving the 100/s were. Mis-hits didn’t feel as punishing like a blade and I welcome that new forgiveness.

t200 is like a cheat code. Seriously, so damn easy to hit and get up in the air. I’m considering a 4 iron in t200 as I can easily picture hitting this into par 5s and landing softly from 230-245 out. Back of the club did not bother me at all and the chrome doesn’t bother me as well.

I hit the apex pro, zx7, i59 to compare. All were great clubs, but the t100/s was just different and fits my game so well for what I’m looking for in an iron. I think I might have found my new set for next season, which will be a long wait as winter is around the corner, ugh!

So I went to hit the t100s, t100 and t200 at a different location. I knew I was not crazy!

Whatever DSG had was just throwing everything off. When I was there I couldn’t experience the feel everyone was describing.

Im so glad I didn’t give up on these. First shot with the 100, I was expecting that concrete ball feel I experienced at DSG.

Nope! These feel phenomenal and are a joy to hit.

Very effortless distance, with fantastic ball flight and workability. T100 and 100s felt very similar. 100 went a bit higher than I’d like and 100s was just perfect with a flatter trajectory for me carrying 175-185 (7i). Stepping hard on it and I’m approaching 200y range.

I never played Titleist irons before and I very much enjoyed hitting them. It was addicting and I could just not stop hitting them.

No marshmallow soft feel. It’s a soft feel that that is solid in a unique way where you can actually feel the golf ball at impact. it’s a different, but enjoyable feel for me and an inspiring feel as well.

Coming from blades, I was surprised how forgiving the 100/s were. Mis-hits didn’t feel as punishing like a blade and I welcome that new forgiveness.

t200 is like a cheat code. Seriously, so damn easy to hit and get up in the air. I’m considering a 4 iron in t200 as I can easily picture hitting this into par 5s and landing softly from 230-245 out. Back of the club did not bother me at all and the chrome doesn’t bother me as well.

I hit the apex pro, zx7, i59 to compare. All were great clubs, but the t100/s was just different and fits my game so well for what I’m looking for in an iron. I think I might have found my new set for next season, which will be a long wait as winter is around the corner, ugh!
How you describe the feeling hitting the ball is exactly what I felt. It just felt great like I could feel the club compressing the ball in a powerful way. It was great and was exciting to me and I didn't want to stop. The 200s were incredible to me and I can't wait to get them and start playing.

Very effortless distance, with fantastic ball flight and workability. T100 and 100s felt very similar. 100 went a bit higher than I’d like and 100s was just perfect with a flatter trajectory for me carrying 175-185 (7i).

Nailed it. That was pretty much the exact experience I saw/felt/described. That S flight looks so good to a blade guy's eyes, and just easy to make happen. AWESOME that you had a better session with them man. Good stuff. (y)

Got them through our pro.
They go.
Replaced my MP52s--no huge adjustment.
Just a solid iron.
Passed on the 46º PW to get the T100S 48º GW for even 6º gaps at the bottom.

The weakest club in my bag, relative to how easy it should be to hit, is gap wedge. I know that it is me, but I have such a hard time getting good compression with that club. Yet, I tend to be able to hit specialty gws fine. I am so hoping that this set will allow me to hit a boring gw into the green. Tomorrow, we will see.

I am in such the minority again as I don't hate the AMT. Its a bit sturdier, but I kind of dig it haha.
Giving this a bit of a nudge... From a 'stock' condition I've always enjoyed AMT. Obviously some more than others, but they make a lot of sense.

-- and Titleist obviously agrees, that lineup has carried over for a long time.

After my irons arrive today, I am going to go out and hit them. Then I am going to give a review that will cause @McLovin to jump off a cliff. I am going to say that they give that little bit of launch and spin a low launcher needs and wants. I am going to describe how the dispersion is the best I have ever seen. I am going to explain in excruciating detail how incredible they look behind the ball and in the bag. What else should I say?

After my irons arrive today, I am going to go out and hit them. Then I am going to give a review that will cause @McLovin to jump off a cliff. I am going to say that they give that little bit of launch and spin a low launcher needs and wants. I am going to describe how the dispersion is the best I have ever seen. I am going to explain in excruciating detail how incredible they look behind the ball and in the bag. What else should I say?

that you're sending them to me

The weakest club in my bag, relative to how easy it should be to hit, is gap wedge. I know that it is me, but I have such a hard time getting good compression with that club. Yet, I tend to be able to hit specialty gws fine. I am so hoping that this set will allow me to hit a boring gw into the green. Tomorrow, we will see.

The set GW has become a favorite for me. I think once you hit it you will love it.

I accept pictures and swing videos as well.

I am kind of thinking it will be T200 or a combo set. I am going to try and go in with a completely open mind.
Best way to go!

Now that I've hit a couple in the lineup, I can't wait to see what people flock toward!

Back