Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

The 18th hole on this course could be a horror story for someone who is over cooking his tee shots. Has anyone played it and if so, does it look as scary in person?

Not from those tees I havent.

Goydos creeping into the picture!

Quietly, the Spaniard is having himself a hell of a round. Keep it going Sergio!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

C'mon KJ...you gotta make those putts.

BG.. how can you not play well with that outfit!

I'm kinda hoping to see someone hit the bunker on 17. Mean I know but I wanna see how they play that.

I dont think there is anything more exciting than watching Phil on the 17th.

Absolutely love the Vegas pink pants and Vegas gator that Brian Gay is wearing today. Also loving the matching icons he is rocking as well. Glad he started sending samples to footjoy so they could give him some matching icons with all the colored Sligo gear. Looks fantastic.

He has been money the last two days with almost hole in ones. He is entertaining on the golf course for sure.

Absolutely love the Vegas pink pants and Vegas gator that Brian Gay is wearing today. Also loving the matching icons he is rocking as well. Glad he started sending samples to footjoy so they could give him some matching icons with all the colored Sligo gear. Looks fantastic.

Depends on your point of view, I guess.

Kevin

That almost trickled in too.

On the hole before did they say Gmac hit his tee shot without using a tee?

I'm kinda hoping to see someone hit the bunker on 17. Mean I know but I wanna see how they play that.

If it goes in the bunker, I would be happy that it didn't go into the water.

That almost trickled in too.

On the hole before did they say Gmac hit his tee shot without using a tee?

yup. Fairway wood, threw it down and bumped it a little. It was probably resting on the edge of a divot or something.

UhOh the announcers are talking Choi now.

The Hoffman wanted to break that club in a bad way. Break it. Break it.

I'm starting to think including Martin Laird as one of my four picks was a poor choice.

Kevin

Back