Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and money too!

LOL, not really. I don't buy all of those things I list, but I do receive several packages a month and my wife will say, " what have you bought now."

Just went to Dick's today and found they had the old model Z Star's on sale for $24.99. Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but just wanted to share the deal.

Same price at Golf Galaxy. I just bought two dozen yellow golf balls.

...and I swore I'd never play a yellow golf ball (Although I am seriously unconvinced they are easier to see thus far)

Golfzone Code "ZONE" for 25% off all purchases.

Dick's Sporting Goods PRINTABLE COUPON - $10 off your $25 purchase, valid thur 1/31/12

http://dealspl.us/dickssportinggoods-coupons/261392p

This is a very nice one - I just used it to buy some new Golf Pride grips. Scorecard wasn't required so I don't know if there is a limit on how many times you can use it...

Does it really work? I took a printed one to a Dicks in Cincy and they said they do not make a 10 off 25, only a ten off 50.

It's suppose to work. The coupon says nothing about not allowing printed coupons. Though it does state there are a not of golf items on their exclusion list. If it doesn't work Canadan, I'd talk to the manager or go to another store. Sometimes the managers/specific stores are finicky about that stuff.

I'm gonna suggest the Odyssey Black Series 2-Ball on Golfsmith. Originally $300. You can get it for $127.49 with the promo code JXT012CVN.

Also the promo code JXT012CVN will get you 15% of just about anything plus free shipping.

Putter Link

Deal a day golf has the Odyssey 3 ball White Steel putter for $71.99
http://dealadaygolf.com/

725_main.jpg

posted this in the Coupons and Discounts thread but figured I'd give ya an FYI...

Golfzone Code "ZONE" for 25% off all purchases. Not sure if they jacked the prices up on stuff before this one day sale though.

Does it really work? I took a printed one to a Dicks in Cincy and they said they do not make a 10 off 25, only a ten off 50.

It worked for me - used it 2 weeks ago at Dick's in Lexington, KY

www.14stix.com has Gear for Sports Eco-Tech Links Mock for $14.99 in red, blue & black.

48_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back