Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
wow DD your the king of the deals man, good stuff

TRAVIS MATHEW ROSIE POLO for $29.99 from www.14stix.com

421_large.jpg

www.kingdom59.com has all of their Never Compromise putters (Dinero and Gambler series) for 25% off. Today only!

www.kingdom59.com has all of their Never Compromise putters (Dinero and Gambler series) for 25% off. Today only!

Those are some pretty solid deals eh... Also discounts on Sundog eyewear and the GolfBuddy GPS deals are HUGE!

GolfTown had Taylormade Pentas on sale 2 dozen for $65.00 till June 30.

:bashful:

I was just there..didn't see it:angry:

I bought 2 dozen in the Woodbridge location yesterday, they put some on the shelf next to Cashier, and most of them are in the ball department.

www.kingdom59.com has ClicGear 3.0 carts on sale today only for $159 plus $9.00 for UPS ground - so $168 total.

knetgolf.com has a Groupon for $40 worth of used/refinished balls for $20. I have done this deal before w/ them and it's pretty good. It is in the Fayetteville Groupon section but because it is just an online promo code you're buying you can do it from anywhere in the US.

Link to Groupon

knetgolf.com has a Groupon for $40 worth of used/refinished balls for $20. I have done this deal before w/ them and it's pretty good. It is in the Fayetteville Groupon section but because it is just an online promo code you're buying you can do it from anywhere in the US.

Link to Groupon

This is great! I got a dozen e6 yellow, a dozen Z Star x, and a dozen ProV1x for around $30 (you have to pay shipping). All ones I've been hoping to test out.

intheholegolf has the Callaway UPro MX GPS for $169.96 after coupon.

• SUBTOTAL$199.95
  • Sales Tax$0.00
  • Coupon: MEM15($29.99)
  • TOTAL COST$169.96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back