Choose your Apparel deal (Tour pro edition)

Linksoul for shirts/pants...I guess Adidas for shoes...I'm fickle, tho.
Does Linksoul translate well on the course? I've always thought of them as a more off the course brand.

I'm sure willing to try others, and I have, nothing has touched my ultimate shorts. But if the 101 from Puma can beat them, I'm sure willing to give them a try. Their Jackpot shorts sure fell short.
The 101's are LEGIT. But that extra pocket on the right side can get annoying on the course haha

Does Linksoul translate well on the course? I've always thought of them as a more off the course brand.

idk how it is for most but i wear quiksilver pants on the course with no issues...linksoul is kinda the same for me.

I am going with Puma over Travis Mathew on this one for the simple fact TM can't hide the sweat.

Puma… maybe a little Stitch and Bald Head Blues to represent NC with!

I know a few guys who absolutely SWEAR by Linksoul, but you're not getting the 'best' of anything with it. More like a solid average experience at least from where I stand.

I think I'm grabbing TravisMatthew for apparrel/hats and True Linkswear for shoes. Lots of awesome choices but TM gets the nod for their hats/polos and TL shoes are my current favorites for comfort and style. If it was 1 brand only, it would be Cobra/Puma by a large margin.

I know a few guys who absolutely SWEAR by Linksoul, but you're not getting the 'best' of anything with it. More like a solid average experience at least from where I stand.
If you like cotton, you’ll like Linksoul. Down here, it means sweat city

Puma would be my first choice. Really enjoy cloudspun shirts and jackpot pants.

After that I’d be torn between TravisMathew, Under Armour, and Straight Down.
If it was about shoes too, TM would be the no brainer for me as I love Cuater.

The 101's are LEGIT. But that extra pocket on the right side can get annoying on the course haha
I played in 101's yesterday and once you know what you are doing with the pocket inside the pocket (I sound like Xzibit on Pimp my Ride) then it is a non issue

I will say I had a 50% off promo code to TM for a while and got a closet full of apparel. I then had a Friends and family discount at Nike and Adidas at the same time and got a closet full of apparel. I got some free stuff from Puma and have been shopping with them for a while now. The point is I can be bought......and for cheap. Just saying.

Not on here, but Rhoback 100% no question.

Nike/Jordan for shoes

I played in 101's yesterday and once you know what you are doing with the pocket inside the pocket (I sound like Xzibit on Pimp my Ride) then it is a non issue
Yup, once you acclimate, it’s actually kind of a nice feature.

After getting the THP Limited hat and then a couple shirts recently, TM has my vote.

Greyson clothes with Footjoy shoes. I wish more brands would make tapered polos instead of box cut for penguins.

idk how it is for most but i wear quiksilver pants on the course with no issues...linksoul is kinda the same for me.

I like Linksoul stuff for casual wear or cold weather rounds. Since there stuff is largely cotton, I can't wear their stuff for most rounds.

I’m gonna say here what I said in the clubs thread. Whoever pays me the most. It’s even easier to say that in this thread. There is a chance I could accept a club deal and the clubs not possibly work out for me. The clothes I wear won’t actually make a difference to my game, and as no one actually cares what clothes I wear, I’d be happy to wear any of those brands for money (paying for the clothes myself is a completely different answer of course).

Puma and Peter Millar would be top two.

Puma for all of it …

RLX, Straight Down, FJ that's about it.

Greyson clothes with Footjoy shoes. I wish more brands would make tapered polos instead of box cut for penguins.
I wish more brands would make shorts with longer inseams so us tall guys don't look like Hooters waitresses!

Back