Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

And if I wanted to dabble in Graphite design? HD seems to build from soft to firm most simila to the F3 based off the video. (Caveat about going a fitting is the best way, yada… yada…. )
I’d still say LINQ purple :LOL:

Well I intended to try a new shaft today but then I left for the course and forgot it. 🤷‍♂️ The LinQ Gunmetal said not so fast! Hit a few BOMBS with this badboy today. probably should just leave it alone haha
I love my LinQ Purple. I really want to try the Gunmetal too to see the difference, but I'm hitting the purple so well with the XB, so probably shouldn't mess with it. I really want a purple or gunmetal in 6F5 for my Max LS.

Thanks for both responses, but I have to say, one of those elicited a much stronger gut reaction than the other :LOL:

Maybe he will believe you, he doesn’t me, :LOL:
sometimes my engineering mind slips into my golf hobby so I would want to ask what boxes it checks, etc...

whereas if the captain says jump, i jump

thank you to all three for the feedback, now off to the interwebs to treat myself...

Maybe he will believe you, he doesn’t me, :LOL:
He should. I have the 6F5 and it's super stable. It's hard to describe how smooth it is. I don't feel like I have to swing out of my shoes to get a good swing on the driver with it. I really want to get on a monitor to see what my ball speed is with the XB. When I was at Dick's a couple weeks ago, I was hitting the EPIC Speed w/ the MMT at ball speeds I have never seen before and I hit the XB w/ LinQ Purple a lot better than I hit the Speed that day.

sometimes my engineering mind slips into my golf hobby so I would want to ask what boxes it checks, etc...

whereas if the captain says jump, i jump

thank you to all three for the feedback, now off to the interwebs to treat myself...
Mr. SoS aka ReNest says jump! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was at a local country club this evening for an engagement (that unfortunately did not involve playing); when I got to my car I heard someone teeing off with a loud crack or smack sound. It sounded gross even though driver sound use to not register with me. (I used to game the Callaway FTI back in the day)

I think the XB now has me sound snobby.

Hit this one well today, it defended its spot too. Was a solid outing once again.

hotmelt yet?
Yeah, there’s 2g in it, it made a little difference. Still firm, and a bit on the hard side imo, but also still eons better than SZ.

Yeah, there’s 2g in it, it made a little difference. Still firm, and a bit on the hard side imo, but also still eons better than SZ.
Its still not the F9...change sound at all?

Its still not the F9...change sound at all?
It’s a little more dense and muted now, a touch, I just wanted a little more. But, it’s ok!

Anyone playing with a Hzrdus Blue stiff? Very tempted to acquire a 9 degree RadSpeed with that shaft...
Yes, I did just get that SZ a few weeks ago but this pea coat RadSpeed is just gorgeous for $400.

Considering flexing up in my Velocity from D30+ to D40. Looking at the data, I’m getting to the apex really quickly, rather than the ball truly working to the apex.

But, I also think fairways are fun. :LOL:

Anyone playing with a Hzrdus Blue stiff? Very tempted to acquire a 9 degree RadSpeed with that shaft...
Yes, I did just get that SZ a few weeks ago but this pea coat RadSpeed is just gorgeous for $400.
I dabbled with that shaft a bit this summer and pretty sure that's what @echico gamed

Back