For those who have had the ability to tinker with multiple heads - does a RadSpeed with its weights flipped to have heavy at the back mimic an XB well?

With all the purchasing you do I am shocked you don't already own it 🤷‍♂️
I don’t buy all that much. I just talk about what I do buy (y)

I also don’t get a free full bag annually for the last. 70 years. :LOL:

For those who have had the ability to tinker with multiple heads - does a RadSpeed with its weights flipped to have heavy at the back mimic an XB well?
Its not as forgiving as the XB, nor does it launch as high or spin as much in my experience.

Not to the level of what you get with the XB.

Continue to be impressed with this and hte LIN Q combo.

Continue to be impressed with this and hte LIN Q combo.

I need to try the purple out. People have been loving it in these heads

I played with a REALLY good group at National on Wednesday, and every one of them commented on how I hit this, and how FAR I hit it. Still in tweener with where I want loft, but played it turned DOWN below 9 then and it went really well.

I need to try the purple out. People have been loving it in these heads
Let me know if you get a chance and your thoughts. I loved the purple in it and now am using the new for 2022 model. Both seem really perfect for this head.

Let me know if you get a chance and your thoughts. I loved the purple in it and now am using the new for 2022 model. Both seem really perfect for this head.
Have you spent much time with the F3? How would describe the differences? (Or the RDX Blue, for that matter)

Have you spent much time with the F3? How would describe the differences? (Or the RDX Blue, for that matter)

F3 in flex? I did prior to changing to the current one. One of the few driver shafts I swing in that flex and the Purple original LINQ 6F3 was really stable for me.

F3 in flex? I did prior to changing to the current one. One of the few driver shafts I swing in that flex and the Purple original LINQ 6F3 was really stable for me.
Sorry, meant the Fujikura Motore F3; it’s what I was fit into in stiff flex; various curious about the Purple with all the good things I’ve heard but haven’t tracked one down near me to test

Its not as forgiving as the XB, nor does it launch as high or spin as much in my experience.

Not to the level of what you get with the XB.

Right because even with the weight flipped back, there is still more fixed pushed forward IIRC.

Sorry, meant the Fujikura Motore F3; it’s what I was fit into in stiff flex; various curious about the Purple with all the good things I’ve heard but haven’t tracked one down near me to test
I took a few cuts with it recently actually. Have one here with a Titleist tip on it. Both are going to be mid by design, and it was a decent feeling shaft. Call it vanity, but I definitely preferred the look of the LINQ.

I took a few cuts with it recently actually. Have one here with a Titleist tip on it. Both are going to be mid by design, and it was a decent feeling shaft. Call it vanity, but I definitely preferred the look of the LINQ.

Thanks, if the LINQ has a lot of the Motore F3 feel with a more stability, especially towards the tip, I think I could be onto something.

And yes, I've shopped more than I'd care to admit to figure out what grip would pair best with the colors of the LINQ.

Thanks, if the LINQ has a lot of the Motore F3 feel with a more stability, especially towards the tip, I think I could be onto something.

And yes, I've shopped more than I'd care to admit to figure out what grip would pair best with the colors of the LINQ.
Haha. The LINQ just feels like a shaft that is married to the RADSPEED. Something that is hard to explain, but when I use them together, its as if it is an extension of my arm haha.

LINQ is superior to the F3 (y)

LINQ is superior to the F3 (y)
I don’t doubt that, just trying to tease out the why and how well it will work for me. Sometimes my analytical side comes out

I don’t doubt that, just trying to tease out the why and how well it will work for me. Sometimes my analytical side comes out
Because I said so.

F3 is a noodle in stiff. Do you guys find the XB sits a little more closed than the standard?

F3 is a noodle in stiff. Do you guys find the XB sits a little more closed than the standard?
Not to me. I can measure it vs the standard if you want tomorrow. They seem pretty similar to my eye though.

Back