The 2021 Titleist Experience

looks like a great round! Keep the updates coming. The course is beautiful

What a beautiful course that beats you down!

Cell service is hit and miss and makes posting tough.. will post pics and video later.

Love this! Hope everyone enjoys the experience! It goes by fast!

Service was tough on the backside for a few holes.

Just catching up. That course looks amazing!!! Have so much fun.

Got to Dallas in the perfect time. Boarding the last flight in a few minutes. Then the drive to the hotel. Guys what I have seen you guys are rocking it. See you all soon.

Got to Dallas in the perfect time. Boarding the last flight in a few minutes. Then the drive to the hotel. Guys what I have seen you guys are rocking it. See you all soon.
Closing the gap on arrival, let’s go!!!!

Great pics today. Look forward to seeing more of the course in the live thread tomorrow. Have fun!

fade off the trouble?
Or go right down the left side over the tree and hope you hit the ball long enough. Luckily I made it but put my second shot up on the side of the mountain.
How much of the corner are you taking on?
All of it.
Man, this course looks like it has some TEETH.
A nasty bite but oh so fun!
Amazing views! Wow do you need to be confident in the line you pick. There are some pretty amazing optics into how the course was designed!!
You definitely better with all the blind shots and the arroyos so close off the fairways.

That course looks like absolute perfection. I'm caught up here and working through the live thread. THP events never disappoint!!

Sorry guys forgot breakfast pictures. Oh so good. Went Bacon & green Chile.

Greg on a nasty downhiller

CMV: the exhausted sigh at the realization that the ball ain't stopping is the most relatable thing in golf. Hope you nailed the up and down from there!

Back