The 2021 Titleist Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2021 Titleist Experience that is coming up this Fall.  We have a special few days planned of equipment, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

Every-Participant-Gets-a-Set-of-irons-1024x692.png

When and Where

October 20th-22ndBlack Mesa Golf ClubLa Mesilla, NM

The Details

We have partnered with Titleist for an amazing few days of golf in New Mexico for SIX lucky THPers. Playing golf with Josh Talge and Luke Epp from Titleist at the beautiful Black Mesa Golf Club in New Mexico. It wouldn’t be a THP Event without the gear and that means every participant will receive a brand new set of Titleist T Series Irons. These were just announced and if you...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck yeah! Can't wait to throw my name in the hat for this! @JB , I noticed you have the dates as Oct 20-22 (Wed-Fri), but on the itinerary, it says the festivities don't start till Friday?

Last edited:
👀

• Admin
Heck yeah! Can't wait to throw my name in the hat for this! @JB , I noticed you have the dates as Oct 20-22 (Wed-Fri), but on the itinerary, it says the festivities don't start till Friday?
Typo. It is a wed-Friday

Another great THP experience. Good luck to those that enter for this one. I’ll be watching and reading about the experience. I’ll still be on the road enjoying some golf in Alabama.

Another great Experience. New Titleist irons!

:love::love::love::love:

This one is going to be fire!!

Oh wow. That’s going to be truly special, and NM that time of year? Fantastic

Sounds amazing!

Now I am depressed I have my companies sales meeting which is the first in two years those exact dates. My boss is a golfer but I don’t think I can get out of it.

Awesome event for people. Good luck everyone.

Sounds incredible....like they all do 😍

Another great opportunity for THPers to garner their trip of a Lifetime

Never played golf in New Mexico. Would be an amazing way to solve that. Looks incredible.

Looks like a great birthday trip for me!

Yet another great opportunity...well done!

Man that is going to be amazing. Titleist will treat yall right. And no possibility of a tropical storm going through New Mexico this time!
After having to take a year off from golf for shoulder surgery soon after this even in 2019 I'm finally getting a full golf season to really enjoy my T-200s and they have improved my par 3 scoring quite a bit.

I don't think THP has been to New Mexico before. Course looks great and those irons are 🔥 should be a good one!

This one will be awesome! The new irons look so good as does this course!

Back