The Morgan Cup Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes THP Forum Leader, Jeremy Dick to the show.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Jeremy joins the show to recap his experience at the latest Morgan Cup, his fourth overall. They talk about golf shoes and equipment and head down some music on the golf course rabbit holes. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jeremy goes Off Course.

Episode 79 is here and Dan and Jeremy discuss the following topics.
The Morgan Cup Experience
Tuck or Untucked Golf Shirt
Music on the Golf Course
And so much more

Continue reading...

Excited to listen to my guys on this one!

Quite controversial topics this week. Tuck vs Untuck and Music on the course?!?

Going to be a fun listen!

This will be hard to put off until I get my deliverable out the door today... Times like this I wish I had a longer commute.

Gotta turn off the Zozo and listen!!!

This one should be fun!

Enjoyed the Top Golf discussion and your son watching for points.

So much fun, thanks for having me on @Canadan

I'm pulling up to the course rocking some opera next time we tee it up @jdtox

I feel challenged. #untucked!!! 😂😂

The word your were looking for I think is decorum. Lol

I only had to show @jdtox how to play out the desert because he put me in the desert in Alt shot. :LOL:

I only had to show @jdtox how to play out the desert because he put me in the desert in Alt shot. :LOL:

I had the perfect partner to teach me :ROFLMAO: just expanding my game knowledge, how else would I learn?

and absolutely nothing wrong with having the christmas shopping by halloween @Canadan

I had the perfect partner to teach me :ROFLMAO: just expanding my game knowledge, how else would I learn?
The most important part is you can't cry about it. :LOL:

Today could be kind of iffy but I’ll find time to listen.

1. Shoes off before untucking of shirt. Once a shirt is tucked it stays tucked unless I ate too much food.
2. Local muni course I practice at I wear a tee shirt to hit range balls every now and again.
3. Never bring your own clubs to Top Golf. Mats and garbage balls do more damage than the desert.

I have 5 hours in the car coming up tomorrow. This will definitely be getting a listen.

this is gonna be awesome listen. Can’t wait boys!
Cheers

Try to sneak it on this morning with wife in copilot seat, or wait until Monday. 🤔

TPC Las Vegas, LHP Las Vegas, THC Las Vegas.

3. Never bring your own clubs to Top Golf. Mats and garbage balls do more damage than the desert.
I agree with this (says the guy who took his lessons there.... which I fully recommend, but in that case we are maybe hitting 30 balls and working on the rest, not pounding out 20 ball sets over and over)

Always adore a “mind bottling” comment from
@Canadan

Back