Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I dabbled with that shaft a bit this summer and pretty sure that's what @echico gamed
Yup I game the HZRDUS RDX blue. It is a good feeling shaft, TWSS, but was the first counterbalanced shaft that I used. I am getting a Ventus blue shipped to me to try out but I had no issues with the RDX blue.

Hit the XB and the XD today.

Can't say I felt any different to my Mavrik Max in terms of impact and feel other than it being louder due to it being indoors. Though they both sit much nicer and squarer at address. The Mavrik Max sits so open its off-putting and I have to re-grip it so its square again. Which annoys me tbh.

The XD felt a little better out of the two tbh, and I need that little bit of help and draw weighting so that would be the version I'd probably go for if I sold my MM.

Anyone playing with a Hzrdus Blue stiff? Very tempted to acquire a 9 degree RadSpeed with that shaft...
Yes, I did just get that SZ a few weeks ago but this pea coat RadSpeed is just gorgeous for $400.

I have that exact shaft in my Radspeed XB 9*. I was fit into it at CC and it’s a game changer for me. Doesn’t hurt that it’s stock too.

Can't say I felt any different to my Mavrik Max in terms of impact and feel other than it being louder due to it being indoors. Though they both sit much nicer and squarer at address. The Mavrik Max sits so open its off-putting and I have to re-grip it so its square again. Which annoys me tbh.

The XD felt a little better out of the two tbh, and I need that little bit of help and draw weighting so that would be the version I'd probably go for if I sold my MM.

lots of folks looking for drivers on the BST! They’re great drivers for sure!

Played this morning in a 2 man shamble with 3 of my buddies. Hit some absolute beauties with my driver today. I got a couple out to 240-250 which is very long for me. I am really belting this driver the last week and a half. I love the XB. A driver for the people. If you are a buy late model stuff or used stuff look for these over the next year. They are fantastic.

Played this morning in a 2 man shamble with 3 of my buddies. Hit some absolute beauties with my driver today. I got a couple out to 240-250 which is very long for me. I am really belting this driver the last week and a half. I love the XB. A driver for the people. If you are a buy late model stuff or used stuff look for these over the next year. They are fantastic.

that should be a club not leaving your bag, you hit it so well!

Got the XB out for the first time since Vegas. It was like hanging with an old friend. First swing, a little stiff basically walking from the car to the first tee, high toe ball, solidly down the right side of the fairway, just leaking into the first cut 😍

that should be a club not leaving your bag, you hit it so well!
I don't even have desire to try anything. I felt that way about my B21 before I got this and I have been in love with this driver from the get go. I feel like on average I hit it in a little lower window than the B21 because I always get some roll out and I never did with that driver. It was just a carry monster.

I was absolutely smoking my RadSpeed XB driver today on course. Everything within 240-260 yards.
@hedley_lamarr08 made a couple observations in my swing that really explained some inconsistencie
I feel like this driver has really got me over my driver y**s that I have well document on here.

The XB is just an absolute weapon with more forgiveness than I have seen in a driver.

I don't even have desire to try anything. I felt that way about my B21 before I got this and I have been in love with this driver from the get go. I feel like on average I hit it in a little lower window than the B21 because I always get some roll out and I never did with that driver. It was just a carry monster.

played 9 today and hit some absolute bombs with the XB. Love the Peacoat with the infinity face. Other drivers don’t look right now after playing this driver for a while lol

Just paired the XB head with. Ventus blue and it is a match made in heaven.....on the range. Taking it out for a tournament here in about 30 min

I went from a Mav Max to XD with F3 shaft, and the XD has been a better club for me. I didn’t particularly like the Mav, I tried a Helium and RCH shaft, as well as moving the weights around, and never got comfortable with it. Prior to the Mav i gamed a Rogue. Love the XD. Haven’t started tinkering with it yet, haven’t needed to.

Just paired the XB head with. Ventus blue and it is a match made in heaven.....on the range. Taking it out for a tournament here in about 30 min
Awesome! Play well!

Got to hit the XB with RDX Blue and it could easily go straight in the bag. Looks good, sounds good and the overall combo just felt right. Really impressed!

Man. This driver just works for me. I’m running with it until the new one drops next year.

20 MPH winds today, went out and fired a 74. This one turned town just let me hit wind beaters all damn day.

Man. This driver just works for me. I’m running with it until the new one drops next year.

20 MPH winds today, went out and fired a 74. This one turned town just let me hit wind beaters all damn day.

you and this driver just work!

Got to hit the XB with RDX Blue and it could easily go straight in the bag. Looks good, sounds good and the overall combo just felt right. Really impressed!

which head finish?

I still want the season closer version, just for the finish.

I was impressed with the swings I took with the Radspeed drivers in the demo bay today. It wasn’t the longest but it was consistent. Even bad swings would have been playable and close to the expected distance. It’s on the short list for pondering. I’m really curious what this would do in an outdoor fitting.

I still want the season closer version, just for the finish.
With all the purchasing you do I am shocked you don't already own it 🤷‍♂️

Back