LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Do they have any new releases planned for the coming year?

What in their current lineup are they most excited about or is in play the most by their guys?

yes there will be some in
how successful has the putter line been? They look amazing and that’s always a tough market to grab a share of.

putters have grown
Have you seen an increase in orders for ladies? And what percentage of total orders are for ladies?

A very small percentage.

Any thoughts on offering upgraded shaft and grip options?
this is a hot topic right joe

Here is an update for you. My checked suitcase is lost and I have no clothes except for what I'm wearing :confused:
I leave for 3 hours and this happens! I'm sorry bud. I hope you get it back.

What are the participants gamer putters? I would love to hear how the BH putters compare

Something about silver irons look sooo good... Those.All DBM are pure though... I'd be rocking those in irons and wedges for this one.

Does Ben Hogan do fittings?

Is a Edge/PTx pro combo available?

With a dtc company like this what is their niche or definition of success? Units sold, share of market(current %)… something else.

Probably cannot answer but where is the company focusing? Future releases what tech is coming?

I’m loving the headcovers, since we didn’t get woods we didn’t get those.

im really pumped to see how y’all hit this driver. I know I wasn’t catching it great but it was a low spin monster.

Time to raid the pro shop.
I thought I read one time in an article that if they lost your stuff or it arrived late (think it applied more to the golf bag) they would reimburse you for what you have to purchase to get by. A new shirt, shorts, hat, and a new pair of shoes. Maybe they would still do that if all that stuff is in your bag.

Keep the pictures and questions rolling!

How was the pizza…I missed seeing any pictures.

How does the Ben Hogan nostalgia & influence have with design & appearance on their clubs?

What irons come in lefty, and any news on expanding this?

Did Ben Hogan sell out all of the Limited Edition stand bags they offered a few months ago?!:oops:

Here is an update for you. My checked suitcase is lost and I have no clothes except for what I'm wearing :confused:
Learned through work... Never check a bag

I missed this somehow. Who are the BHG representatives for this week?

Keep the pictures and questions rolling!

How was the pizza…I missed seeing any pictures.

How does the Ben Hogan nostalgia & influence have with design & appearance on their clubs?
476B98F3-E450-4B8B-A221-066F5F3B90C2.jpeg

I have the PTXpro.ICON combo set and they are solid, Love them! great irons as soon as I changed the shafts

Back