The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Wooah.

Woooooooah.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!

That looks absolutely out of this effing world! I wake up after a week in bed with the flu, and this is the announcement I get up to. I love every single thing about it, THP and Cobra obliterating the bar, let's go Hackers!!

Now....to figure out where Mississippi is, and how I get there....
Haha yes!! I was excited to read your reaction to this!!

It’s going to be such a good time!!

Haha yes!! I was excited to read your reaction to this!!

It’s going to be such a good time!!
It is going to be absolutely wild, completely!

I don’t think I’ve ever been to or even driven through Mississippi, had no idea such treasures were there

I don’t think I’ve ever been to or even driven through Mississippi, had no idea such treasures were there
Good stuff along the coast too.

Played a couple RTJ Trail courses in AL but I've never been to Mississippi either. Looks like I've been missing out after seeing these courses

This will be amazing.

Just in case anyone missed this awesomeness. I can't stop looking at photos of this course!

I think my favorite part is the 2 courses are wildly different designs. Should be an awesome test!

I think my favorite part is the 2 courses are wildly different designs. Should be an awesome test!
I agree and I love that. Will be interesting to see what formats are played on which course.

Can't wait to hear/see more about this.
Tough to be fully engaged during the experiences during the school year but I'm sure I can have a "meeting" here and there. ;)

I agree and I love that. Will be interesting to see what formats are played on which course.
Thinking back over the various locations the Morgan Cup has been to, I love the look of these two & can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Yep, still excited. I'm watching the weather to get a good weekend to play the courses. Green fees are cut in half around November 15.

Really like how THP is going to new states and venues. This one looks absolutely amazing. Going to be a great spot for the MC.

For those following along that want to be a part of it. Here are 2 things to think about.

1. Do you talk about equipment on the forum?
2. Are you active in THP Experience threads?

If the answer is yes? You are ready when signups drop. If the answer is no, you got plenty of time to fix that :)
Bumping this for those that missed it.

Love that people have been checking out the courses. For those wondering, Team Villas will be in play.

Love that people have been checking out the courses. For those wondering, Team Villas will be in play.

Team Villas???? That’s a game changer!

Team Villas...hot damn!

And a villa for the alumni who will help provide coverage of the event right? Asking for a friend….🤣

And a villa for the alumni who will help provide coverage of the event right? Asking for a friend….🤣
No sir. While we love the amazing interest we want to make sure the participants get the same treatment and time that each previous year has received

Wow. This keeps getting better and better.

Team Villas! Yes! Love it.

Team villas is a great touch. Always brings in the brotherhood just a bit more

Team Villas! Yes! Love it.
We liked what they could have been at Haig Point and these will be absolutely perfect for the Hackers vs Paradise rivalry.

Back