What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Ok I had a dream about this last night and it revolved around Why is this called the Victory Cup? WE know what the Granddaddy means and what the MC stands for but why is this called the Victory Cup? In my dream I said I should google to see if there was a golf course/resort called Victory. Woke up this morning and googled Victory Golf Course and this is what I found.
Any Phoenix area THPers know this course?

This would take THP making dreams come true to another level LOL.
Also that course is pretty sick.

This would take THP making dreams come true to another level LOL.
Also that course is pretty sick.
Now I just need to have a dream that I am selected!

This place just amazes me more every day!
I wasn’t very active until about two years ago. It’s my first log in of the day now. The place the people the stuff….

Some good captain and teammate material posting in this thread and interested in this event. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I do think there are better choices to be captain, but mama didn’t raise no fool.

A full bag of Mizuno 😳 how awesome is this! Pretty amazing how the Mizuno full lineup has come together over the last few years, this is a real treat!

A full bag of Mizuno 😳 how awesome is this! Pretty amazing how the Mizuno full lineup has come together over the last few years, this is a real treat!
:welcome:

Makes the head spin for sure!

Chance to win first Victory Cup = 🔥
Mizuno irons = 🔥🔥
Mizuno putter = 🔥🔥🔥
Team Golf = 🔥🔥🔥🔥
THP and Mizuno = 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
How many of you would represent if your name is called? Would you decline being a Captain or dive right in?
I may know a decent captain

Chance to win first Victory Cup = 🔥
223/225 Combo = 🔥🔥
M-Craft putter = 🔥🔥🔥
Team Golf = 🔥🔥🔥🔥
THP and Mizuno = 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I wouldn't make an assumption that any of the equipment coming out is what will be played in this event.
Im not saying it won't be, but I wouldn't make that assumption.

I wouldn't make an assumption that any of the equipment coming out is what will be played in this event.
A few quick edits to ensure the post will age well 😉

Of course now it gets one thinking about timing and product cycles… maybe the sticks end up being the JPX 921 replacements 🤯🧐😉

Would love to be a part of this! Seriously would be a Golden Ticket selection!
Definitely became Golden Ticket consideration.

Back