Titleist TSi Driver Review

Hit the 4 at the range after a let down iron day. Still not sounding the same after lending it out. Also doesn't have the distance I was seeing before.

Still love the driver as it sends the ball where I want it. Sound and bombs have changed so may order a replacement head down the road. Haven't seen too many 8° in the wild, but will keep looking.

I think they nailed a lot of things in this series and love it!

There are only TWO THINGS that are completely untouchable in my bag!!

I can't even.. with what just happened out there.

TSi3 DOWN! 😭😭

Last edited:
There are only TWO THINGS that are completely untouchable in my bag!!

I can't even.. with what just happened out there.

TSi3 DOWN! 😭😭

cracked face?

cracked face?
Screw snapped. Head went right in a pond. On about the only hole in the entire region where there's a pond where it would have landed. The odds are just.. astronomical for how that went down.

Screw snapped. Head went right in a pond. On about the only hole in the entire region where there's a pond where it would have landed. The odds are just.. astronomical for how that went down.

Brutal. Do you know a guy with scuba gear.

That's crazy.

Got the TSi2 out today. It was 48° when we started the round with WNW winds so pretty much blowing right to left across the course. Used the Tour B RXS primarily and was good for 11/14FIR today.
What really surprised me was that I had 8 drives between 250 and 260 with a long of 268. These are distances that I haven't seen before and makes for some shorter clubs into greens.
The launch is much better compared to the Epic Speed for me, and getting some more roll out also.
Will definitely be keeping this driver in the bag for the season next year.

I went through a really good stretch with this and have felt kind of meh about it lately, but a few good rounds and I am back to loving it.

First time I changed the settings was right before Dream Foursome. I mentally really struggled with adjusting a driver as I used to think it wasn't how golf was meant to be played but after hearing from the experts, Finley and Keenan at Dream Foursome, adjusting drivers have been going on for a long time, and just because a driver didn't have an easy adjustable hosel and tool doesn't mean someone didn't shaft it open or closed on purpose. But I will say closing the face a tad has really helped me stop fading the ball.

Honestly, my remastered TSi3 isn't the same as the original, but it's damn good and on it's way to bring great, again.

My body is kind of on a golf/weather strike, and I only really went after one today, but even with a 3/4 swing that head is damn impressive, and impressed throughout the day. Love having the control of my preferred setup back. Was able to do a lot of things with flight and shape and placement out there. Edge of left bunker on the first, and found my way in a similar one on 18 by about a foot, but it was a stripe show otherwise. I dare anything that's coming soon to try and be better.

Did a shaft change yesterday and had an adapter out on the Riptide shaft I had in my Epic Speed.
Front nine was kind of a fee you out situation to find the right tempo and hit 4/7 FIR Got pretty comfortable with it the back nine and went 7/7 FIR. The TSi2 is plenty forgiving and a nice high ball flight

@mmaynard11 where you at? Expected to see a post in this thread or the tsi4 thread by now

Reactions: MH
So 2nd round with the Riptide shaft in the TSi2 head and we have getting this thing pretty dialed in. 10/12 FIR with driver (used 3w on the other 2)
Baby draws almost every drive today which is what I want to see. Long drive today was 273 and it drew around the dogleg perfectly.
Sound is a nice pitch to me, not loud but definitely not a muted thud like the Epic Speed.

The TSi2 is supposed to be the high volume one, but they don't offer it in a 12.
The TSi1 12 feels light like a woman's club.

I don't care about sound too much, unlike some players.

I keep thinking about the TSi3 and how much I liked it when I tried it earlier this year. I have a LIN-Q Gunmetal shaft that needs a head and this is the one I keep coming back to.

I keep thinking about the TSi3 and how much I liked it when I tried it earlier this year. I have a LIN-Q Gunmetal shaft that needs a head and this is the one I keep coming back to.

Honestly, my remastered TSi3 isn't the same as the original, but it's damn good and on it's way to bring great, again.

My body is kind of on a golf/weather strike, and I only really went after one today, but even with a 3/4 swing that head is damn impressive, and impressed throughout the day. Love having the control of my preferred setup back. Was able to do a lot of things with flight and shape and placement out there. Edge of left bunker on the first, and found my way in a similar one on 18 by about a foot, but it was a stripe show otherwise. I dare anything that's coming soon to try and be better.
When you say remastered, what do you mean? I have not been on the site as much the last couple of weeks due to pressing work and other issues.

When you say remastered, what do you mean? I have not been on the site as much the last couple of weeks due to pressing work and other issues.
Screw snapped, head went in a pond, and the whole thing damaged the shaft enough that it failed right after buying a new head. So I had to order a new uncut Ventus, and TSi weights, and basically start from scratch recreating the original build.

Screw snapped, head went in a pond, and the whole thing damaged the shaft enough that it failed right after buying a new head. So I had to order a new uncut Ventus, and start from scratch recreating the original build.
Wow, that is some bad luck. I would trade you, though. I was driving home tonight, doing about 40 mph, when a big buck ran out onto the road and right into the side of my vehicle. It could have been worse, but wow, what was that animal thinking. I have a big antler gouge down the driver’s side of the vehicle. The person riding with me and I both thought it was going to be worse, though. We definitely felt the impact. I couldn’t swerve, because there was another car in the lane to my right. So, I guess I would trade unfortunate incidents, LOL.

Wow, that is some bad luck. I would trade you, though. I was driving home tonight, doing about 40 mph, when a big buck ran out onto the road and right into the side of my vehicle. It could have been worse, but wow, what was that animal thinking. I have a big antler gouge down the driver’s side of the vehicle. The person riding with me and I both thought it was going to be worse, though. We definitely felt the impact. I couldn’t swerve, because there was another car in the lane to my right. So, I guess I would trade unfortunate incidents, LOL.
That sucks. Glad you're okay, and didn't swerve into traffic.

I don't know, I still might trade you overall though, because someone hit my truck and fled one day at the gym.. I think while I was still waiting some of the driver parts. :LOL: I was a little cranky that week.

Screw snapped, head went in a pond, and the whole thing damaged the shaft enough that it failed right after buying a new head. So I had to order a new uncut Ventus, and TSi weights, and basically start from scratch recreating the original build.

Could be worse.

I sold my TSi4 9* driver and went to a fitting today at PGA Tour SS. I did their tour van fitting on GCquad. I ended up fit for a TSi4, lol.

I ended up in the 8* head turned down to 7.25* and with a slightly softer shaft than what I had - RDX Black 70 TX to the MCA Tensie AV Raw White in 75 gram/x-flex. Carry is back to around 280-290 and total 300-310. Club head speed averaged 115. Longest was 117 club speed, 171 ball speed, for 311 total.

Could be worse.

I sold my TSi4 9* driver and went to a fitting today at PGA Tour SS. I did their tour van fitting on GCquad. I ended up fit for a TSi4, lol.

I ended up in the 8* head turned down to 7.25* and with a slightly softer shaft than what I had - RDX Black 70 TX to the MCA Tensie AV Raw White in 75 gram/x-flex. Carry is back to around 280-290 and total 300-310. Club head speed averaged 115. Longest was 117 club speed, 171 ball speed, for 311 total.
You would be far from the first THPer to dump a club, only to realize the dump to be a mistake, LOL.

You would be far from the first THPer to dump a club, only to realize the dump to be a mistake, LOL.
At least I was on the right track with the TSi4 in the first place. I ordered it so now I need to stick with it for more than a year.

Back