The Golden Ticket

When I first thought about the golden ticket, Morgan Cup seemed to be the obvious option. Then the info on the Victory Cup came out and now it would be a tough decision between those two. Who know what other events we might see this year that might join the conversation.
Don’t sleep on Shaft Up…

I always love the debate that happens when the Golden Ticket holder has to decide what event to cash it in on…

View attachment 9048739
We already know of a bunch or great events for next year. It will be a really difficult choice. I feel like the Morgan Cup is the front runner but there are others that would be very enticing.

If you're between two events; what would sway your choice from one vs the other: manufacturer or course ?
It depends on which of the two variables was more meaningful to me between the two events. If it was two manufacturers that I liked both and would enjoy playing either of their equipment, but one course was high on my bucket list, I'd choose by course. If the choice between the two courses wasn't monumental (it's not like THP ever selects a bad course for the events!) and I really wanted to play one manufacturer's equipment, I'd choose by manufacturer.

Can’t wait for this one to come! It’s just another chance to get into some great events!

If I won the Golden Ticket again this year, I would go Victory Cup unless guaranteed to be on Team Paradise with @jdtox and @LittleRat RIDE OR DIE! But it’s one of those two events for me. Again, there isn’t a bad choice.

So many options to choose from this year

Budget Golf Championship would be my choice! I'm already super pumped about it and I'm not even in it!

If you're between two events; what would sway your choice from one vs the other: manufacturer or course ?
Definitely.

registered trademark possibly by @JB 😂

I laughed out loud
I defiantly thought of you when I posted. 😉The reality is that course and manufacturer would both come into play. When I put in for the MC, I was a huge Callaway fan and knew nothing about Cobra, but Sand Hollow was a bucket list course and I jumped in with both feet and absolutely love my clubs.

If I were to win a Golden Ticket, there are numerous manufacturers that I like, some more than others, but the course has to be a consideration. I love Cobra now, so who is to say I wouldn’t love another manufacturer if I took the leap?

My list for manufacturers last year were Cobra Mizuno and Srixon. Still the same this year. The new Mizuno releases would make this very hard to choose. I chose last year before the course was named to Las Vegas TPC.

My list for manufacturers last year were Cobra Mizuno and Srixon. Still the same this year. The new Mizuno releases would make this very hard to choose. I chose last year before the course was named to Las Vegas TPC.
That’s the hard part though. It is an assumption of what is imminently coming is what will be included in these events 😀

I defiantly thought of you when I posted. 😉The reality is that course and manufacturer would both come into play. When I put in for the MC, I was a huge Callaway fan and knew nothing about Cobra, but Sand Hollow was a bucket list course and I jumped in with both feet and absolutely love my clubs.

If I were to win a Golden Ticket, there are numerous manufacturers that I like, some more than others, but the course has to be a consideration. I love Cobra now, so who is to say I wouldn’t love another manufacturer if I took the leap?
I feel the same way. I think manufacturers are a consideration, but course and type of event comes into to play as well. Although, there are so many good clubs out there, I don't think it's wise to close my mind to some manufacturer that may work great for me. So it all plays in. It's the package. Probably why it's called an experience. The whole package is great. Hats off to THP for opening our minds to possibilities.

That’s the hard part though. It is an assumption of what is imminently coming is what will be included in these events 😀
Tease much 😀👊🏻 The joys of waiting

Tease much 😀👊🏻 The joys of waiting
Here’s how I would view it. It’s rare for us to have an Experience around the same equipment twice. We had a great Mizuno event around these coming irons a few months ago.

I can say if the option is available, I’m taking TEAM golf.

Here’s how I would view it. It’s rare for us to have an Experience around the same equipment twice. We had a great Mizuno event around these coming irons a few months ago.
I’ve pieced that together. I’ve hit the HMP every time I’ve walked by it at the local store.

Reactions: JB
The Golden Ticket is amazing. Eliminates the stress for the event of your choice. I know the "Big Tent" experiences get the attention (rightfully so), but the others offer just as much IMO.

It's never an easy decision, so if @JB will allow it, I will take the ticket for the good of the forum so no one has to stress out over what experience to pick....

Golden Ticket on old tech would hurt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is always one of my favorite contests on THP during Holiday Cheer.
The excitement of having a chance at such an unreal opportunity is beyond words!!

Looking at all the events is kind of unreal and overwhelming. Getting selected for anything would be good enough.

Looking at all the events is kind of unreal and overwhelming. Getting selected for anything would be good enough.
No kidding. I am up to 6 “can’t miss events” next year and there isn’t one that I wouldn’t want to be involved with

Golden Ticket on old tech would hurt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The experience of THP event, would supercede even not current year gear. Of course it wouldn't have the same shine for the sponsors so it wouldn't happen, but it would still be a good time. 😊

Not a bad time to be had. I have a preference over type but would be happy to have any.

Back