LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Is Team Sazerac going to get some swings in this morning while they wait for the rest of TeamTHP to arrive? If so, what course are you all playing?
That’s a negative, but @Afizzle2100 and I did some rooftop chipping and putting last night.

Love it! Can't wait to follow along with all of the fun, excitement and awesomeness that comes with every Grandaddy!

That’s a negative, but @Afizzle2100 and I did some rooftop chipping and putting last night.
that's my boys! Finding your touch while your buzzed/drunk is key.

Laughter and memories are even better. Great use of the roof top.

Great odds write-up! Fasten your seat belts everyone, it's about to get real.

ITINERARY
Wednesday
Shamble 18 Hole Matches at Hideaway
Best Ball 18 Hole Matches at Hideaway

Thursday
Day 2 Singles
54?

Last edited:
Is Team Sazerac going to get some swings in this morning while they wait for the rest of TeamTHP to arrive? If so, what course are you all playing?

no after missing out on Torrey this morning we are looking to meet up with the boys.

So ready to follow along today (well attempt to anyways)!

Also can’t wait for 54 holes!

I am in here dawg, gimme all the updates

It’s official now, we (finally) hand off the grandaddy torch to the new team. Have fun this week in paradise fellas!171375C9-A211-4CC0-A4D5-398302CBEE10.jpeg

@JDax what is the over under on the the number of posts and the numbers of pages this thread hits? I feel like we need a betting line for that.. 2 year hiatus has a lot of people really excited..

Back