LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Can we re-record the preview show please? I need to possibly ... adjust
It was a rapidly fluid situation... Let's reset... The Nest before they played, Big Deal, Small Deal, No Deal?

Can we re-record the preview show please? I need to possibly ... adjust
@Canadan it's ok. The liquid consumed helps ease those nerves you were talking about. Team THP is good to go.

Maybe went too hard at the Nest last night but don't worry ladies and gentlemen, I will be in prime condition for some amazing golf later today.

Day 2 was unbelievable. Day 3 and 4 are slated to be even better because we’re at The Grandaddy!

It is amazing to see Grandaddy participants from the past years talk about their memories and how even today those memories are so vivid and important to them even now! Then you hear this years participants talking about the task at hand and honoring this great event and you just know this place, these people are so very special!

Agreed... Just keep it within range.

Yup, and then all of a sudden Callaway starts to feel some pressure on day 2......and maybe dare I say it...some nerves

It’s mind blowing how every second of this experience gets better. And just when you think it can’t get even better something amazing happens.

Tell you something that I've learned from the Fittings - I need to try the Ventus Shaft in my woods in February when the new product is available.
Feels like I'm missing out on something.

1638977755511670025698091060954.jpg

Five things I learned at the Nest:

1) We have some light weights on the team. A mere 5 El Flollo's in and there was damage done. Team THP, we gotta work on the drinking skills.

2) Asian Moby was rocking the mic. Dude has serious skills and a great frigin playlist.

3) @Luke WilliamsCG definitely let's the drinks flow. I honored my commit and hit the bar with him and I am so glad I did. Underneath that menacing Mr. Clean look is a heart of gold. Really great guy.

4) Ubers are rarer than virgins at the nest.

5) Austin Tudor has got moves. He may be on the soft goods side of the house at Callaway, but he was delivering the hard goods on that dance floor!

View attachment 9050855

Four things I learned at the Nest:

1) We have some light weights on the team. A mere 5 El Flollo's in and there was damage done. Team THP, we gotta work on the drinking skills.

2) Asian Moby was rocking the mic. Dude has serious skills and a great frigin playlist.

3) @Luke WilliamsCG definitely let's the drinks flow. I honored my commit and hit the bar with him and I am so glad I did. Underneath that menacing Mr. Clean look is a heart of gold. Really great guy.

#3 is so crucial. You get it dude.

View attachment 9050855

Four things I learned at the Nest:

I would be a lightweight. I think if I am 5 drinks in on anything I'm going to be grinding it out the next morning.

I feel like unhinged is a bit vague of a requirement.
I will tell you, several of us from team THP are in the lobby having breakfast right now, and all feeling good.
Where’s team Callaway? No clue, haven’t seen any of them yet…..

View attachment 9050855

Five things I learned at the Nest:

5) Austin Tudor has got moves. He may be on the soft goods side of the house at Callaway, but he was delivering the hard goods on that dance floor!
Team THP was killing it on the dance floor last night.

Back