Random Annoyances

Middle urinal users. Especially in an otherwise empty bathroom.

Snacks that are marketed for children that are impossible for children to open.

People that chew with their mouth open. It's pretty gross and I can't sit next to them while eating.
When our kids (we have 5 of them) were younger and were out and about with them, people would always ask if they were all ours. Uhhh, nope just found some stragglers while shopping decided to take them with us. Of course they're ours?!?! 🙄

Women who talk on the phone while going to the bathroom in public restrooms.

Meetings to set up agendas for other meetings.

Not having baby changing stations in the mens restroom!

I'll have a Jack and Coke. Is Pepsi OK?

Isn’t that what the family stations I’m not allowed to use are for?
Yes, but they’re hit and miss. Which is another mild annoyance.

or not putting the knives blade end down.
But knives don’t go in the dishwasher. They get washed and dried by hand to help prevent chips and dings. I probably get more annoyed about that than I should

Last edited:
But knives don’t go in the dishwasher. They get washed and dried by hand to help prevent chips and dings. I probably get more annoyed about that than I should

Agree. I’m just talking the everyday flatware knives. Not the good knives.

The new fad of big trucks with the front all jacked up. I just don’t get it. View attachment 9060370

Down here, it's called a "Carolina Squat". Totally doesn't make any sense and removes the utility of a truck. Plus the headlights aren't adjusted from their previous setting and blind you as they drive down the road... as they use their LED light bar also.:(

People that sit in a parking lot waiting for someone to back out, just to park 10 feet closer.

In a lot of cases I agree with this. Just find another spot... but I've been to a local supermarket twice in the past 2 days and seriously, it's like it's black friday in their parking lot. There is no where to park in their lot unless you want to park 2 stores over. Not 2 small strip mall stores like Jimmy's Beef Jerky Emporium and Steve's house of egg rolls... more like Rack Room shoes and T.J. Maxx... so it's a bit more than just parking 10 feet away.🤷‍♂️:(:mad:

People that chew with their mouth open. It's pretty gross and I can't sit next to them while eating.
When our kids (we have 5 of them) were younger and were out and about with them, people would always ask if they were all ours. Uhhh, nope just found some stragglers while shopping decided to take them with us. Of course they're ours?!?! 🙄
I once took "the girls" out to ice cream. They are my nieces who are all aged about one year from each other. 5 of then like 7, 6, 5, 4 and 2 in a stroller a couple years ago. I got all sorts of weird looks from people but no one asked if they were all mine. Now we are up to 7 today like a little Brady bunch at the pool this weekend.

Back