The One Yard Fairway

I wouldn't hit it :LOL:

Do I have to hit a driver?

There's a 0% chance I would hit that before people got sick of watching me hit golf balls.

My body might give out first.

To have it hit and stay that's nuts.

Dang. I think I would be putting with a driver to make it happen.

Very fun to see their reactions!

Dang. I think I would be putting with a driver to make it happen.
That was my question. How high and far does it need to go? :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff hahaha - How many balls would it take you?

Was a good watch, seeing some non Sunday swings like normal people. Don't think I could do it

Holy crap. I actually want to do this. I don't think any number of balls will make it happen for me but I damn sure what to give this a try!

Give me a few hours and I think I could do it. I'll say 200 balls or less.

I'm going to get lucky at some point right? 250?

There is zero chance of that happen! 0.00

Although I'm pretty decent as far as driving accuracy, hitting a one yard wide fairway and having the ball remain on said one yard wide strip would probably be impossible for me.

As far as the video: Didn't think Tyrell would be the one.

“That’s pretty close” as he hooks it off the track. I ♥ Tyrrell 😂

All the balls

Wow you just got fit for a driver and were raving about it! :rolleyes:😆
Hitting a 40 yard fairway is a lot easier to rave about than trying to hit a 1 yard fairway with a fade:D

“That’s pretty close” as he hooks it off the track. I ♥ Tyrrell 😂

I like when he told Morikawa that it was okay to think about throwing your club "It doesn't make you a bad person"

Got a better chance of the shark that's eating me getting hit by lightning I think.

I mean the odds are pretty high, but so are the odds of winning the lottery so it can be done.

That was fun! I loved when Tyrell says to Colin "throw it! it doesn't make you a bad person" hahahahaha

Could I do it? Probably not

Back