JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?

100% Callaway. Pretty excited about all of the releases this year. From Driver, to FW, HY, irons, wedges, putter, ball, bags and even their glove surprisingly.

Current

1. Callaway with current Apex line
2. Mizuno almost beat out Callaway
3. Cobra just because I want to see what's next in irons.

Daaaaaaamn…….

Um…..

Top to bottom?

Mizuno.

Callaway obviously if you look at my signature! I think the right answer here is any of them, but if I had a list it would be Callaway with a tie for second between Mizuno and Cobra.

Man this is a tough call: I could do it for 4: Callaway, Cobra, Mizuno, and Titleist but there are definitely clubs I prefer for certain brands. I'd probably say Callaway just because I am most comfortable with them having played them the most.

No-brainer for me, Callaway all the way. Rogue at the top of the bag, Apex down the middle, Full Toe for the wedges and an Odyssey putter.

Callaway

There are a few companies that I would rock all 14 from:
Callaway
Titleist
Cobra
Hogan
Wilson
Mizuno
Ping

Oh man. This is tough.

If I'm being honest with myself - Cleveland. Probably the best suited for my overall game. Cobra and Callaway would be so close in second place. I'd probably be able to play all 14 from any of those happily.

1. Callaway
2. Cobra or Mizuno
3. Ping or Taylormade

As a Callaway fan boy I'm going Callaway all the way. Love the variety in their lineup and is a company that I can stick with as I get better/worse and age in life.

I'm rocking a 13 outta 14 Cobra bag right now Thanks to the Morgan Cup.
The new iterations from Cobra are very interesting.
Mizuno's additional emphasis on their woods is compelling
Callaway was my go to pre MC and they just continue to raise the bar
I'm not sure I could prioritize the 3 above from 1 to 3. But one of them if I must reverse order of the listing above.

so many good full bag options right now, I don't think that was so much the case even 2 or 3 years ago. personally have some specific questions about certain parts over everyone's line.

Callaway I'd be unsure of iron situation
Mizuno, not sure about wedges.
Cobra, not sure about drivers.
Ben Hogan, currently reshafting the PTxpros which will get another go.

I'd have to go Ping. I love their drivers, and recently upgraded from some ISI-K irons to T200s, but I enjoyed the ISI's. And Ping makes solid putters.

Callaway. Love my Apex irons and UW. The driving iron is also the best I’ve hit so far and putters are easy. Pretty much leaves wedges and a driver which can be done with a fitting.

I'd debate between Cobra and Mizuno...but since it's current clubs available, I'd go with Mizuno

That’s such a tough question. I’m going to say Cobra and Callaway are neck and neck with Cobra coming strong in 2022 in the Driver, Woods, & Hybrids categories while Callaway still leads the way in Irons, Wedges & Putters. If I had to decide on 1, I’m going with Callaway as the overall best in class.

Mizuno no doubt. Played Mizuno before switching back to Hogan and will likely go back again. Love the strides they have made in their metal wood category and have always loved their irons and wedges.

Top to Bottom would be Srixon for me

Battle between 3: Callaway, Cobra and Mizuno. All have such appeal to me throughout the range, from Driver to putter, and everything in between. Always wanted to try Mizuno irons, but the rest of their lineup has really been stellar. Callaway puts some much out there each year, there is something I know I'd like. And Cobra keeps pushing the envelope, and I hear unicorn driver, it'll help with the rest of my bag ;).

based on this year's lineup, it would be mizuno for me. cobra may be releasing some more clubs later this year that could swing my vote, as could titleist depending on their new woods, but mizuno has my eye right now.

Back