Going to be in Charlotte

Thanks bro! I hope I do get to grab a round with DMB as I relish getting the opportunity to golf with fellow THP'ers. I am going to have to get used to being made fun of for being a UGA fan in somewhat hostile territory. I hear that the girls are prettier in NC and hopefully some of them play golf as avidly as I do!

Outstanding news Seth!! Charlotte is only a few hours away from me. Sending good thoughts your way that you ace this

I'm a little biased, but my home course is pretty nice. They even have a partial membership package where you get all the range balls you can hit for free. IMO they have some of the best greens in NC. :D

Here's a link to my home course the Warrior GC
http://www.warriorgolf.com/

I can second that! Far and away better than the Carolina trail tracks ( Sky, tradition, Highland creek, Rocky). They just quit putting money into them. For sure worth the extra effort to make the drive.

I'm a little biased, but my home course is pretty nice. They even have a partial membership package where you get all the range balls you can hit for free. IMO they have some of the best greens in NC. :D

Here's a link to my home course the Warrior GC
http://www.warriorgolf.com/

Fantastic! Anybody want to grab a round with me there?

This post os TapaTalk serious (so dnt blame me fir misspelled wirds).

Good luck Seth!

And salad dressings too.
Yes, North Carolinian women are far more advanced in language, the arts, and teeth cleaning than those found in Georgia (no offense to Kellybo as this is just a joke)

Good luck Setho!!

I would love to, but I already have a group set up at Westport Saturday morning. I'm sure someone will take you up on the offer. You will love Warrior. Its a fantastic track.

Best of luck to you Seth. Will be sending positive vibes your way. I hope you get the job and it is everything you want and you can enjoy life a bit!!

I can second that! Far and away better than the Carolina trail tracks ( Sky, tradition, Highland creek, Rocky). They just quit putting money into them. For sure worth the extra effort to make the drive.

Rocky River isn't a Carolina Trail course, but the rest of them are, and they have all definitely suffered since their acquisition. Highland Creek used to be in beautiful shape, not so much anymore.

Warrior is a great course out in China Grove.

Good luck on your interview. Hopefully you'll get the job. There are lots of great courses in the Charlotte area that you'll get to play.

Thanks for all the well wishes! I will definitely check out Warrior. I have played many paintball tourneys in China Grove back in the day.

Is there a driving range or practice area in northern Charlotte that has memberships? I tend to practice more than I play.

I just booked a tee time at Fox Den CC in Statesville for Sunday. If I move to Charlotte (or the nearby area) I think I will join here. Bent greens and they keep them fast. About 1200 a year for green fees and unlimited range. If the course plays well and I have a good feeling, I think I may have found my new golf home!

Thanks for all the well wishes! I will definitely check out Warrior. I have played many paintball tourneys in China Grove back in the day.

Is there a driving range or practice area in northern Charlotte that has memberships? I tend to practice more than I play.

I just booked a tee time at Fox Den CC in Statesville for Sunday. If I move to Charlotte (or the nearby area) I think I will join here. Bent greens and they keep them fast. About 1200 a year for green fees and unlimited range. If the course plays well and I have a good feeling, I think I may have found my new golf home!

That is one of my favorite courses. I have thought about joining there to. They ran a special in Jan. for $900 and something. I have a range membership at the Warrior now. They charged me $400 for the year. Not to bad. I hope you get the job here, we can get some rounds in at Fox Den.

That is one of my favorite courses. I have thought about joining there to. They ran a special in Jan. for $900 and something. I have a range membership at the Warrior now. They charged me $400 for the year. Not to bad. I hope you get the job here, we can get some rounds in at Fox Den.

If I move to the area, we will have to become regular playing partners. Our handicaps are the same and we can help each other get to single digit. Mooresville is very close to Statesville right?

If I move to the area, we will have to become regular playing partners. Our handicaps are the same and we can help each other get to single digit. Mooresville is very close to Statesville right?

It is like 15 mins. Is that were the job is? There are a few foreclosures for sale on Fox Den.

Congrats dude! Wish I was a bit closer to join you!

I think that Grant and Seth would be excellent golf buddies. Having hung out with both of you, this could be a budding relationship. Seth! Man, my fingers are crossed buddy. I hope you make your way to the great state of NC!!!

I think that Grant and Seth would be excellent golf buddies. Having hung out with both of you, this could be a budding relationship. Seth! Man, my fingers are crossed buddy. I hope you make your way to the great state of NC!!!

DON'T USE MY REAL NAME ON THE FORUM DUDE!!! I AM DMB012. HEHE :alien:

This is a joke, don't get offended.

DON'T USE MY REAL NAME ON THE FORUM DUDE!!! I AM DMB012. HEHE :alien:

This is a joke, don't get offended.

Dave Matthews Band?

Dave Matthews Band?

That is great! LOL

You are right, I think they would become regular golf partners.

Love the important research you are doing Seth!

Affordable Housing... who cares
Good Schools... already graduated
Decent mass transit... I have a car
Quality communities to live.... There is always THP
Safe neighborhood... I'll buy a gun

A quality golf range and golf course...GOTTA HAVE IT!!! :bananadance:

LMAO! Good one Rhino!

Going to be in Charlotte this weekend (June 4th - 6th) for a job interview. Anybody want to play some golf or have any suggestions of a good golf course?

TapaTalk: where the difference between thing and thong is one fat finger.

I'll be passing through the Charlotte airport on the 4th on my way home from here in the Bahamas, but there isn't any golf in that connection.

Hey Seth - good luck on the interview (I know, I'm a little late to the party - but at least you haven't gone yet!).

It is like 15 mins. Is that were the job is? There are a few foreclosures for sale on Fox Den.

It is. I am going to rent for a year or so to get a feel for the area.

Congrats dude! Wish I was a bit closer to join you!

Thanks man! We will have to meet half way sometime.

Thanks man. It is going to be nice having an active THP'er living so close.

Haha. Sad yeah? I am going to check out some places on Saturday. I have been getting some advice from some of my friends in the area.

hahahahahahahahahahahah.......hahahahahahahahahahahahah......

hahahahahahahahahah. Rep added!

I'll be passing through the Charlotte airport on the 4th on my way home from here in the Bahamas, but there isn't any golf in that connection.

Bummer man. Maybe you can miss your connection :wink:

Hey Seth - good luck on the interview (I know, I'm a little late to the party - but at least you haven't gone yet!).

Thanks Patty!

Back