Video Mark the Calendars: THP Live with Mizuno Golf

I mean the other eastern.. Where it start at 11 for me... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well shizz... watching it now..

Working for a steel company, I did love some of the chromoly talk and the numbers behind the chemistry. I felt about 8% competent in that convo.

Good stuff from Vosh as always

I mean the other eastern.. Where it start at 11 for me... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well shizz... watching it now..
you should probably move to a more sensible timezone.

Watching now.. It is funny the first question was about him being recognizable. At the last mizzy event at Caladonia some random dude walked up and asked for a picture with him. lol... Confirmation of of the question.

Great to hear from vosh as usual. Glad he sees it right about Taco Bell as well haha. Loved hearing his thoughts/mizunos way of thinking about mixed sets and how they’ve really pushed making it more seamless across their lines.
Can’t wait for tomorrow

Anyway.. I totally want in to this event.. haha.

That was cool. Vosh is always so great to listen to!

The putter talk was cool..

Solid show with Vosh. Looking forward to picking his brain more during the MotoCaddy/Mizuno event.

I wish I could have been on to ask him about T-zoid. Just for fun...

Would have loved hearing @Vosh68 comments about the 221 set PW.

For years and several iterations, the size and shape of the set PW has been a source of complaint by some Mizuno blade owners. I kind of got use to it looking a bit different in my sets but some friends would immediately replace it with a Vokey PW, etc.

But, the 221 PW is pure 🔥🔥. I just wonder if Mizuno gave the 221 set PW renewed focus because of that feedback. It is the best looking blade set PW I've ever seen. :love:

That was a great episode and fully enjoyed the speed talk and random movement! Shoot a million but he will nail #17 while not necessarily including his boss in the "hit green" ratio. So much learned and excitement was all up in that!

Super excited to see what is coming tomorrow. Also, did Vosh slip at the end and say..... annual!!!!

Every time I’ve ever watched or listened to Vosh talk about anything I always leave feeling smarter. This was no exception.

Great live show!

Super excited to see what is coming tomorrow. Also, did Vosh slip at the end and say..... annual!!!!

Haha, perhaps. He and I were having a conversation before the show about can and can't say and First Annual was on the list. :ROFLMAO:
We have talked about doing it annually, but that really will come down to the current participants and how well its received and their post event activities with reviews.

Back