CONTEST The Engagement: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

First and foremost, I’d do the absolute best I can for the forum and for Callaway to help make sure it happens again for the following year. I’d just want to document and answer questions before, during, and after the event as much and as thorough as possible. Thank You!

Before: "Road to the Grandaddy" thread would certainly happen, detailing the journey/progress. This is a summer of hopeful improvement for me.
During: LOVED following the live thread, so I can appreciate how fun the active updates are, especially pics.
After: Certainly reviewing the equipment once it's un-redacted.

I’m hesitant to put an entry in coming fresh off a THP Experience but it’s the Grandaddy. Shoot, I need to do all of this stuff now, selection or not.

Entry:
Engagement is tough. Balancing quality content in digestible amounts. I would say more with less words. Pictures of the experience minus equipment is always a favorite. Reviewing equipment with before and after on course results will give a real world representation. And journey threads are a great idea.

Pre: Sharing ALL golf related activity trying to hone my game. Range, chipping and putting practice, and live posting all rounds.

During: ENGAGE THE FORUM. Video a daily recap. Epecially detail my fitting because I LOVE reading about other people's fittings.

Post: Recap the adventure. Answer ALL forum equipment questions

Pre: Sharing ALL golf related activity trying to hone my game. Range, chipping and putting practice, and live posting all rounds.

During: ENGAGE THE FORUM. Video a daily recap. Epecially detail my fitting because I LOVE reading about other people's fittings.

Post: Recap the adventure. Answer ALL forum equipment questions
Whew, was wayyyyy harder than I thought to keep it to 50 or less (by my multiple counts I came in right at 50 lol)

Just finished reading entries posted today and quite a few stood out!!! Keep them coming!

Love seeing all these entries flowing in! Who’s going to get it?!

Reaction video and Grandaddy journey thread. Live round posting and equipment pondering. Team introductions and experience dreaming. Travel updates and food pics. EMBRACE THE LIVE THREAD. Action photos and mini interviews. Event recap and equipment reviews.

So many ways to engage, so little time. It’s the Grandaddy of Em All!!! 😁

Let’s see what entries are coming in today. Bumping to top.

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?

I did and have followed all of the Grandaddy events since on THP!

So fun reading through these, good luck to all

My engagement would be vast across multiple social medias, but focused on this forum featuring posts, pictures, and videos with a delicate blend of insight, humor, and passion for the product and all of the people who had a part in producing the exceptional pieces of equipment from Callaway Golf.

That was an incredible follow!

Wonder what the odds are on being selected, we talking lotto numbers or better?

Let's get those entries rolling in.. not near enough pages for the opportunity to be in the Grandaddy!!

Let's get those entries rolling in.. not near enough pages for the opportunity to be in the Grandaddy!!

Agreed this should be 20 pages for this event! It is the effing Grandaddy let's go!

I admittedly did not as I was pretty much out of the game for various reasons, but back now and jumped in there a few times to read up on it a little bit and plan to do so some more.

i did but was working. For future live events, I'll make my schedule light so I can participate more. Sure enjoyed the Shaft Up live event at Ballyhack 👊🏼

Reactions: JB
Wonder what the odds are on being selected, we talking lotto numbers or better?
Hmm...218 posts so far. My guess is that half of them are actual legit entries, so let's say 110 entries, maybe 150 by the end of day tomorrow. 1 out of 150 odds aren't too bad for such an incredible trip! Not sure if the Grandaddy entries are truly random or weighted based on answers, but either way, much better than a lotto entry!

Hmm...218 posts so far. My guess is that half of them are actual legit entries, so let's say 110 entries, maybe 150 by the end of day tomorrow. 1 out of 150 odds aren't too bad for such an incredible trip! Not sure if the Grandaddy entries are truly random or weighted based on answers, but either way, much better than a lotto entry!
I sense a tracking feature for the engagement posts, all the way up to announcement day.

I personally have worse luck than an Irish inventor so I'll take those odds today!

Back