Official NBA Thread

Shawn Marion may be the worst offensive player in the NBA.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

And Wade continues to get calls....that was a charge IMO. 6 FT in 8 minutes.

He has a shot so ugly I don't think team paradise would want him. He makes some crazy twisting shot and then misses a layup.

Wade hurt going to the locker room....uh oh.

Someone needs to break one of Chalmers fingers.

Someone needs to break one of Chalmers fingers.

No kidding...13 points in 12 minutes....killing the Mavs from behind the arc. Scary that Dallas is shooting 65% and only up by 3. But, they have missed 5 FT's and do not have a single offensive rebound (while Miami has 5). Get those things cleaned up and it "should" be an easy win.

Both teams just make little 8-10 point runs back and forth and keep it close.

Had to hit balls with a buddy and give a little lesson to get him ready for a Pro-Am at Innisbrook coming up shortly, so I just caught up live to this game. I'm ready to banter hard. Oh yeah I'm talking about tennis balls and a tennis tournament. I'm certainly not good enough or cocky enough to give someone lessons to prepare them for a tourney in golf. Haha

Marions offensive stats this season- FG%= 52%, FT%= 77%. He's actually a solid offensive player, but has the most hideous shot and makes some very bad decisions at times.

Cmon Dallas, lets hold the lead for the rest of the game. Nice 3 ball Barerra

Texas shootout anyone??

Call a freaking travel!!!!!!!!!!! He was walking all over the place without dribbling???

Dirk at the line rest of the night = $$$

This is ridiculous - no defense inside. Mavs are just allowing layup after layup.\

Edited to add: a dunk and Miami has the lead. Anytime Mavs want to show back up!!!

This is ridiculous - no defense inside. Mavs are just allowing layup after layup.\

Edited to add: a dunk and Miami has the lead. Anytime Mavs want to show back up!!!

Haywood is out. Less big guys to spread fouls around.

True - but Marion and Chandler only have 3 each and we are in the last 6 minutes. Send a message with a tough foul!

True - but Marion and Chandler only have 3 each and we are in the last 6 minutes. Send a message with a tough foul!

Hahaha Chandler just did. Once you get to 4 fouls though you have to play crazy cautious.

Chandler still has 3 right now. BUT - dagger 3 by Jason Kidd!!! Sweet!! Loved that Lebron charge a few plays ago also...nice!

J kid, MONEYYYYY

Whatttt a run!!! Huge three by Terry, great job picking up the charge by Chandler, and then J Kidd knocks one down. Still hard for me to believe that Kidd can shoot now.

Marion may be the worst offensive player....echo???

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jason Terry with the bigtime 3 - WOW!!! Barring a major collapse, Mavs taking a lead for the first time in the series and need one W in Miami for the title!!

Terry is feeling it.

What do you mean?

He has just had a rough game offensively. That missed layup was not that bad once I saw the replay - it was a tough play.

Edited to add: echo was because someone said it a little earlier tonight.

Back