Very Cool Card Trick

Entertaining and awesome. Perfect combination for a magician.

I have to say that, that is one nice card trick!

Ha! That was pretty impressive... I'd have trouble remembering the story, yet alone trying to do the trick...

Spoiler
The riffle shuffle throws me off... other than that I will say that cutting the deck does not change the order of the cards and he has a tendency to recut the cards when he gets them in his hands

Great trick

I am a sucker for card tricks and really any type of magic too, I don't try to figure it out, I just really enjoy it. That guy is great.

I have performed a few good tricks but that was awesome. I am sure it takes a lot of skill for that one.

Thanks for the clips. I love magic tricks.

Very very cool

I've got a friend that is a great magician and he's never done anything like that !
That was Fantastic!

Wait, you are all raving about the card trick, which I admit is awesome, but does this mean y'all got how the first trick, with the clasped hands, was done?

I still don't get it.

that was ace would love to know how he does that

i love magic tricks

That card trick was SICK!

Wait, you are all raving about the card trick, which I admit is awesome, but does this mean y'all got how the first trick, with the clasped hands, was done?

I still don't get it.

When the camera cuts away he twists one hand 180*. It looks the same but allows him to appear that he's twisting his arm past normal. Take your right hand and put it thumb down. Now put your left hand thumb down with the left wrist over the right wrist. This is how it he instructs the crowd. But in reality, quickly rotate your right arm clockwise 180* then regrasp your fingers. It looks the same as the setup he asks the crowd to get into but it easily allows him to turn his arms in a manner that appears to defy logic.

Its based on this trick:
[YOUTUBE]hsSJ9GtKj0M[/YOUTUBE]
As with all public magic displays it's NSFW because there's always someone going "WTF! WTF!"
David Blaine's got a better exasmple and he does it infront of a bunch of paramedics who frreak out. Can't find the clip right now.

No doubt that was one great card trick...But can you imagine what it took to develop it....Jim

Two awesome tricks!!!!

How about combine the two, a card trick by the second guy!! This one is great also....

[YOUTUBE]aiObScPEvHw&NR[/YOUTUBE]

All good tricks, thanks for sharing the others too.

Back