The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcawesome is just ready to take on the whole team, I love it! Why do we have to try to be NBA teams? I suck really bad at basketball, I mean I'm sure I could dunk on TC, but otherwise I'm really not built for basketball.

i want a piece of marc awesome!! After i stomp him we can call him @tinytimmy

You might not realize this though, TC is softer than the doughy croissant his breakfast sandwich came on this morning. He'll show up like he's all mad and ready to fight but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's softer than church music.

If he's soft like a croissant then you must be like DQ soft serve. Just melting down so easily.

I'm seeing all of these good posts this morning and I'm wishing I was as good looking as Kmac. Where is he this morning because I made his breakfast? Did he stop by my house or something last night?

Since you requested it..

Tinytimmy? Stop.. Dude just stop before you actually realize you have to play golf in August. First you wanted One T then you realized that you were in over you head. You then looked down the Handicaps and found Ddec but realized again, you were outmatch. Now you want a piece of Marcawesome's friend, me? The highest handicap? What are you gonna do when you chicken out of this match? You might have to wait for me to take OEM down like Nokia does to Apple.

i want a piece of marc awesome!! After i stomp him we can call him @tinytimmy

Fify

If he's soft like a croissant then I must be like Canadian whiskey. Just watered down iced tea..

ddec and @Mexican't are like frat boys. Pretty cool at first, fun to hang out with, but eventually they just get on your nerves. I don't even need to engage carebear/grimace/barney/rutarde' he can't even beat Kmac, that was proven on another Tour level course in Florida. It's time for this to get real!

Since you requested it..

there he is! Not your best work there Kmart, but I'm glad to see you are awake and talking this morning.

We all wish we could look like this guy
61da3ac2-e0e0-3b37.jpg

ddec and @Mexican't are like frat boys. Pretty cool at first, fun to hang out with, but eventually they just get on your nerves. I don't even need to engage carebear/grimace/barney/rutarde' he can't even beat Kmac, that was proven on another Tour level course in Florida. It's time for this to get real!
Let's be honest here, how many of Kmac's scores did you use that day? Exactly. We know YOU beat me, we know YOU are amazing and we know YOU are going to rip everyone to shreds, but let's not start saying that Kmac beat me, ok?

You're just rattled by our shining light of AWESOME.

Get ahold of your team and ask them to stop posting nonsense then none of their egos would get beat up.

My guess is CG13's next post will be calling out himself only to bow out 3 days later. With an OEM fify to follow.

there he is! Not your best work there Kmart, but I'm glad to see you are awake and talking this morning.

We all wish we could look like this guy
a8238023.jpg

Silly Paradisian thats not me. Pseudo Hanks destroys Paradisians even in his sleep!

I'm loving the intensity and sarcasm in this thread this morning. Since everyone here is an 'internet golfer', I'm wondering if any of this trash talk is going to carry over to August when you have to say it to someone's face rather than simply typing it from the safety of your mom's basement while looking at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster on your wall for support (see, e.g. each member of Team Paradise)? Media day at the Morgan Cup is going to be a blast!

Grimace, I don't think you could dunk on yorkem's friend on an 8 foot rim. I think we're playing golf though so its ok.

I take charges like it's nobodies business. I'm JJ Barea baby!!

I'm loving the intensity and sarcasm in this thread this morning. Since everyone here is an 'internet golfer', I'm wondering if any of this trash talk is going to carry over to August when you have to say it to someone's face rather than simply typing it from the safety of your mom's basement while looking at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster on your wall for support (see, e.g. each member of Team Paradise)? Media day at the Morgan Cup is going to be a blast!

Don't you be trashing TMNT Andy! Media day is going to be a lot of fun, I'm really looking forward to that day.

Let's be honest here, how many of Kmac's scores did you use that day? Exactly. We know YOU beat me, we know YOU are amazing and we know YOU are going to rip everyone to shreds, but let's not start saying that Kmac beat me, ok?

He made more Pars than you did. This isn't about me, please stop making it about me. You're not even in the same league as me. I use to be a nice guy, til you idiots tried to make me look like a damn fool. You and your Captain should both just stop being so badass and intense. I have every right on the planet to assess my game, same as you are about your day on the Champions Course. You've said you were tired and hungover, guess what? So was I!!!!! There were plenty of us up just as late and having a good time, so don't tell me you don't play the excuse card. I am not making excuses, I made 11 bogeys in a row, that WILL NOT happen again. And your Captain knows that, and if he doesn't then he's in for a rude awakening. Like I said, I'm done having fun, now I want to flat out beat his and your and your teams brains in! And it will happen. So you guys keep joking around, and pulling each other off, I'm getting prepared. It's that simple. But for the love of god, stop doing the whole "we get it, You are awesome, You are amazing" bullsh*t!!!!!! I have confidence in my game, in my work ethic and in my preparation so for me to be disappointed in how I played, well, that's my f*cking business!

Go crawl up your Captains ass and tell him to get ready, b/c a hardcore motherf*cker is coming after him.

Ya, all of team Paradise is going to go hungry when they realize they can't yell upstairs to their mom to get them another Hot Pocket.

Weak at best. Did you find this whole paragraph when you did your google search for "learn how to trash talk"?

He made more Pars than you did. This isn't about me, please stop making it about me. You're not even in the same league as me. I use to be a nice guy, til you idiots tried to make me look like a damn fool. You and your Captain should both just stop being so badass and intense. I have every right on the planet to assess my game, same as you are about your day on the Champions Course. You've said you were tired and hungover, guess what? So was I!!!!! There were plenty of us up just as late and having a good time, so don't tell me you don't play the excuse card. I am not making excuses, I made 11 bogeys in a row, that WILL NOT happen again. And your Captain knows that, and if he doesn't then he's in for a rude awakening. Like I said, I'm done having fun, now I want to flat out beat his and your and your teams brains in! And it will happen. So you guys keep joking around, and pulling each other off, I'm getting prepared. It's that simple. But for the love of god, stop doing the whole "we get it, You are awesome, You are amazing" bullsh*t!!!!!! I have confidence in my game, in my work ethic and in my preparation so for me to be disappointed in how I played, well, that's my f*cking business!

Go crawl up your Captains ass and tell him to get ready, b/c a hardcore motherf*cker is coming after him.

Best post in this thread! On that note I have go do some work!

I'm trying to figure out if you are taking Biggsy on a golf course or to a state penitentiary

Best post in this thread! On that note I have go do some work!

That's what I'm talking about. Hell, I'll play any of them. You will too, so will kmac. Team Hackers doesn't discuss strategy, we come to win. It's just that simple.

I got the quotes, clearly my response was not great, but I got the quotes. You're really good at chiming in once all the trash talk has calmed down.
I left when the crickets started chirping. I came back before the sun was even up.

That's what I'm talking about. Hell, I'll play any of them. You will too, so will kmart. Team Hackers doesn't stand a chance so it doesn't matter who we play. It's just that simple.

100% Agree!

No, but a quick "golf better than my opponents wife" google search might do you some good before August. Keep priding yourself on your trash talk and keep grinding for those 105's.

Weak at best. Did you find this whole paragraph when you did your google search for "learn how to trash talk"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back