SuperStroke: A Brand Story

As I mentioned in the other thread, I pulled out my old #7. Going to slap on a Traxion here in a few minutes and it reminded me of this fun story.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I pulled out my old #7. Going to slap on a Traxion here in a few minutes and it reminded me of this fun story.
Traxions are now on both my Chicago and Tri Hot DW and I couldn't be happier

My next putter grip will be a Super Stroke, just waiting to get the putter it will be on.

Giving this brand story a little bump. I've gone back to an old putter that has an older SS grip on it. I feel like I'm going to go with a SS grip on my next putter.

Giving this brand story a little bump. I've gone back to an old putter that has an older SS grip on it. I feel like I'm going to go with a SS grip on my next putter.
Which model are you rocking?

Which model are you rocking?

That's an old 1.0 from circa 2013-2014. I felt that one was slightly larger than when they went to the ultra slim 1.0 line, which is now the Traxion Tour line, I believe.

That's an old 1.0 from circa 2013-2014. I felt that one was slightly larger than when they went to the ultra slim 1.0 line, which is now the Traxion Tour line, I believe.
Nice. I am going to make a grip change and put a new Traxion 2.0 on my putter today.

Nice. I am going to make a grip change and put a new Traxion 2.0 on my putter today.

nice! Which putter?

That is a good read. But still super ticked they discontinued the corded grips. The Flatso 2.0 Corded was the best grip ever.... Mine is about toast and can't find anything similar. :mad:

Put the Super Stroke Traxion 2.0 I won on the 2 Ball blade that I putted with for at least 15 years. It's been on the wall since I went to an old Kirk Currie last spring. Went to a fast putting green with some good breaks two days ago. It wasn't the miracle grip but aftef a few times around I noticed my distance control was pretty darn good. The 2 Ball is back in the bag.

Now to just get past the lingering effects of Covid and a day in the 80s. Believe me I'm ready.

Had me a Slim 2.0 on my Carbite ZH, now my Cleveland HB 11c has a Traxion 2.0 CB(25g), and Iove it. I have arthritis, and this helps a lot, and with the relaxed grip pressure, putting is much better. They last a long time too!

I have one of the originals in great shape. Who wants to buy it? Super Stroke told me today if three known to exist and two are at corporate.

Harry was my golf partner for some 20 years and only gave it up for health reasons. But this was quite an idea he had.

Long ago I liked the Tigershark grips. I had no idea that the company evolved into today's Super Stroke. I've had various iterations of the Super Stroke grips and have settled on the Flatso 2.0 for my putters.

Just got a couple of cool limited editions in the mail we can share soon that I think are going to be popular

Just got a couple of cool limited editions in the mail we can share soon that I think are going to be popular
Excited to see what you got, the limited ones are tough to snag!

Back