Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

Enjoyed this a lot. Entertaining to hear @JB go on tangents/rants.. good times.

This podcast in a gify

I enjoyed hearing @JB and @GolferGal holding court and bantering just like has happened at so many events and experiences…the rest of it was truly terrible, but the hosts, content, and chat were slightly less horrible than the other aspects 😀

Thank you very much.

Morgan telling Josh that she wasn't listening to him was art imitating life.

We call that every day

Enjoyed this a lot. Entertaining to hear @JB go on tangents/rants.. good times.

I have a lot of rants my friend. :ROFLMAO:

Well this is just the worst:rolleyes:

Set a reminder, pulled over to start Bluetooth so I could listen to this and.....

Discovered that it was at 1:00, not 2:00.

I guess I'll just listen to the replay then.🤷‍♂️

Well this is just the worst:rolleyes:

Set a reminder, pulled over to start Bluetooth so I could listen to this and.....

Discovered that it was at 1:00, not 2:00.

I guess I'll just listen to the replay then.🤷‍♂️
It wont go away and should hit the audio portion on podcast platforms everywhere shortly as well.

What were your top 3 things you learned from the podcast?
Mine:
JB doesn't like to swear, but still does
Morgan likes to wear sweats
Scotch tape holds golf balls in place

Well i just cant say it is the worst i liked it! @JB the mic has to go lower though lol!

Listening to it now on Twitter. I absolutely love this podcast. @JB and @GolferGal are doing an outstanding job on this.

To be honest, hearing at JB just be himself today was awesome. Morgan poking was hilarious.

Listening to it now on Twitter. I absolutely love this podcast. @JB and @GolferGal are doing an outstanding job on this.

To be honest, hearing at JB just be himself today was awesome. Morgan poking was hilarious.
JB is the Captain, but Morgan hoists the sails, battens down the hatches, and steers. :D

Okay. I am going to go back and start over and see exactly how many times @JB swears as he says he doesn't like too.

Have to admit that was the first podcast I've ever watched on youtube...so it definitely was the worst! :ROFLMAO:

Darn it, round took to long and now at Dr appointment. Boo! Will catch up later:(

In all seriousness, that was pretty entertaining. My brother, cousin and I joked that we should start a podcast like this a while back...just provide takes on random stuff, see what fun and funniness emerges. (y)

Have to admit that was the first podcast I've ever watched on youtube...so it definitely was the worst! :ROFLMAO:
But with that logic, also the best, no?

That was awesome/the worst! Enjoyed hearing @GolferGal and @JB together! Sharing the history behind the Grandaddy was one of my favorite parts. For the new people or the lurkers to hear first hand from you guys how special it is, could be very eye opening for them. THP is so unique and special. Loved it guys! Can't wait for the next one!

But, next time can we get an Arrow sighting? 😉

That was awesome/the worst! Enjoyed hearing @GolferGal and @JB together! Sharing the history behind the Grandaddy was one of my favorite parts. For the new people or the lurkers to hear first hand from you guys how special it is, could be very eye opening for them. THP is so unique and special. Loved it guys! Can't wait for the next one!

But, next time can we get an Arrow sighting? 😉
Are you "dogging him"?

Back