EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

For those following along.
Episode 3 of the Worst Golf Podcast will debut the new trophy of the Morgan Cup!
date scheduled for episode three yet?

Episode 2 is the 11th though.
yep, marked the calendar and hoping a standing meeting is cancelled so i can join live, likely a 50% chance

I know @HarlettoScara got his sticks through customs. I think maybe one order might still be outstanding?

I know @HarlettoScara got his sticks through customs. I think maybe one order might still be outstanding?
Yeah just driver and putter for me so far. Still no shipping notification either. Anyone else or just me left?

To everyone here on THP, I would like to start by thanking @JB, @GolferGal, @Master Yagley, and @LittleRat . I have put my whole heart into healing up for this event, and it just has not gone my way. It should be know that throughout this entire process, @JB and @Master Yagley encouraged me to stay in the event it I could possible play. On the day I decided to have surgery I got a phone call on the spot from @Master Yagley with some very encouraging words, and that speaks volumes about such good people at Cobra Golf. Unfortunately I've just run out of time.

Am I disappointed? You bet. The Morgan Cup is a golf experience of a lifetime, and because I am a mechanical engineer and product guy it has been a special experience to get a peek behind the doors at Cobra golf. The technology and product is just so freaking good. But, let's keep it light, shall we?

It is because this is such a special opportunity that I am beyond excited to learn who my replacement on Team Hackers will be. This is a solid group, and you are going to have the time of your life. My only request is you've gotta make that ball dance around the hole, drain putts, and win matches. Let's GO!

Thanks again to everyone at THP and Cobra, as well as all of the forum members who have been cheering me on along the way. I'll heal up, it just won't be in time for a big golf trip two months out. And, I'm not going anywhere. Get those entries in, and good luck!

I am humbled to have been a part of this, and humbled to have the support of everyone here on the forum. I can't say thank you enough to THP and Cobra. Truly humbled.

#HackersForLife

Powerful words Roost. Appreciate you and everything you have brought to the team thus far. Hoping for the best in your recovery for your life and return to golf.

For those following along.
Episode 3 of the Worst Golf Podcast will debut the new trophy of the Morgan Cup!
Okay my idea has to work here right??! :LOL:

And a Hacker to boot. Smart guy!

Yes sir! I was stunned how great they look. Performing even better. Three chip ins with my 54* Versatile so far :oops:

To everyone here on THP, I would like to start by thanking @JB, @GolferGal, @Master Yagley, and @LittleRat . I have put my whole heart into healing up for this event, and it just has not gone my way. It should be know that throughout this entire process, @JB and @Master Yagley encouraged me to stay in the event it I could possible play. On the day I decided to have surgery I got a phone call on the spot from @Master Yagley with some very encouraging words, and that speaks volumes about such good people at Cobra Golf. Unfortunately I've just run out of time.

Am I disappointed? You bet. The Morgan Cup is a golf experience of a lifetime, and because I am a mechanical engineer and product guy it has been a special experience to get a peek behind the doors at Cobra golf. The technology and product is just so freaking good. But, let's keep it light, shall we?

It is because this is such a special opportunity that I am beyond excited to learn who my replacement on Team Hackers will be. This is a solid group, and you are going to have the time of your life. My only request is you've gotta make that ball dance around the hole, drain putts, and win matches. Let's GO!

Thanks again to everyone at THP and Cobra, as well as all of the forum members who have been cheering me on along the way. I'll heal up, it just won't be in time for a big golf trip two months out. And, I'm not going anywhere. Get those entries in, and good luck!

I am humbled to have been a part of this, and humbled to have the support of everyone here on the forum. I can't say thank you enough to THP and Cobra. Truly humbled.

#HackersForLife
Sad you wont get to participate @GraniteRoost, but you are a class act and the core of that this community represents. Hoping for your speedy recovery and to see you back on the THP main stage soon.

I hate to hear of someone having to miss out on a THP experience. @GraniteRoost I'm wishing you a speedy recovery!

@GraniteRoost sorry to hear about your situation. I can only imagine your feelings. Get healed and get back out there soon

New trophy reveal....? Nice! Gives @Master Yagley time to rearrange his office to suit the new look.

Just heard a rumor that the menu at Old Waverly is being customized for this event.

The special while we are there is:

Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.

On the menu it will be listed as The Champion.

Just heard a rumor that the menu at Old Waverly is being customized for this event.

Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.

That’s what champions order? Weird

#HackersForLife

Dang - sorry to hear about this. I senda ton of well wishes and positive vibes for a quick recovery.

That’s what champions order? Weird
I thought it was the consolation prize for those who are only champions in their own mind. Real champions order the tomahawk ribeye with a glass of bourbon, it’s called the taste of victory

I thought it was the consolation prize for those who are only champions in their own mind. Real champions order the tomahawk ribeye with a glass of bourbon, it’s called the taste of victory
It's called the 'Hackers Special' and I can't wait to feast upon it!

I just assumed I was doing it wrong with these Experience meals. I have never asked for Heinz 57, but will from now on.

Back