Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Don't get your hopes up.

They probably just swiped that table from their GC3/GC Quad comparison and added the subscription options

There's no way they'd cannibalize the Quad
I agree, and think those would be tough to measure w/ only one dot, but I’m all about the wishful thinking haha

I agree, and think those would be tough to measure w/ only one dot, but I’m all about the wishful thinking haha
Not going to lie impact location would be awesome

Just saw this show up on my Facebook feed, not sure if it’s old or a bad deal lol

Just saw this show up on my Facebook feed, not sure if it’s old or a bad deal lol

It's not a bad deal, but you could probably get a little better hitting mat if you sourced it separately

Rumors are that Foresight are finalizing 3rd party simulator support for the GC3. At first e6 but potentially GSPro later.

I’m guessing the Basic sub wouldn’t be enough at that point for 3rd party integration

Rumors are that Foresight are finalizing 3rd party simulator support for the GC3. At first e6 but potentially GSPro later.

I’m guessing the Basic sub wouldn’t be enough at that point for 3rd party integration

i don’t know what this means. can you expand?

i don’t know what this means. can you expand?
Yeah, this was really poorly framed on my part.

There are other programs besides fsx play for simulation golf that will connect to launch monitors. Some are already supported by the GC Quad and Hawk (e6 connect is a popular one). Right now none are officially supported by Foresight for the GC3 or BLP.

It looks like Foresight is close to opening up the device for official integration for those programs. Imho e6 isn’t worth it, but GS Pro is quickly gaining in popularity and there are at least talks ongoing.

Yeah, this was really poorly framed on my part.

There are other programs besides fsx play for simulation golf that will connect to launch monitors. Some are already supported by the GC Quad and Hawk (e6 connect is a popular one). Right now none are officially supported by Foresight for the GC3 or BLP.

It looks like Foresight is close to opening up the device for official integration for those programs. Imho e6 isn’t worth it, but GS Pro is quickly gaining in popularity and there are at least talks ongoing.
I think in their recently changed subscription information it said Gold/Unlocked for 3rd party software

I think in their recently changed subscription information it said Gold/Unlocked for 3rd party software
Thanls for this; I was looking for this info.

I'll have a month with the included Gold package and will try out all the included options before figuring out my best option. Another big discount on the full unlock for Black Friday would be appealing if that provides an easy window to 3rd party software.

Right now the GC2 gives the best bang for your buck, but it has its own limiations and the bit of club data I will get from the BLP is a big plus for me.

www.tgw.com is cancelling my order. Shipping to PR sucks. :/

Did they give a reason why? Just because it's Puerto Rico?
Bit of a long story, but here goes -the day after ordering I received an email that the unit had shipped; the tracking number provided was invalid in all the tracking pages though so I emailed them. CS responded the unit had shipped but had the wrong tracking # and they would provide me a correct one. By this time the site had updated its price for the unit to the new amount.

Next day no new tracking # so I called and was told the same, that they were waiting for the updated tracking number.

Yesterday I received a refund for the shipping cost. I wrote another email and another of their CS reps answered, stating that they had updated their procedures and since my order had been paid through paypal they wold not ship the unit “internationally” and had to cancel the order, a full refund coming supposedly in 3-5 business days.

So, yeah… I had purchased from the a few times in the past due to them having the best shipping options here, but they lost a customer. Whole thing kinda sucked.

Still waiting on the refund from www.tgw.com

Screwed me over every which way on that order. Terrible

Anyone buy a used BLP and have any sense of how long the transfer process took? I was expecting it to be a simple phone call and things would be transferred over. Going on four days now and it’s still not transferred over. Hoping I don’t need customer support beyond this as it doesn’t leave me with much confidence in their abilities to resolve things in a timely manner.

maybe this has been asked an answer already but I didn't see it or i missed it. I recently got my launch pro and i have the gold subscription. It shows i have the gold subscription on the pro but i am missing the clubhead speed, smash factor, path, and angle of attack. they just remain lines when it goes through the stats. Anyone know what is happening here since i do have the correct subscription? thanks all.

maybe this has been asked an answer already but I didn't see it or i missed it. I recently got my launch pro and i have the gold subscription. It shows i have the gold subscription on the pro but i am missing the clubhead speed, smash factor, path, and angle of attack. they just remain lines when it goes through the stats. Anyone know what is happening here since i do have the correct subscription? thanks all.
Do you have the metal sticker on the club face?

this happened to me too. i had to go into the settings on the unit to turn on club data. i think it came shipped to me defaulting to just ball data. and like @The Dave said make sure you have the faces dotted.

Blue light is ball data only, green light is ball and club data

Without the sticker, no club data will be read

Back