Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Thanks all for the feedback! Is it preferable to have the unit on the same mat or on another surface? Have been considering a fiberbuilt tee box (4 x 6) similar to the one Jb used in the tech studio.

Just FYI, they've floated the subscription will increase when FSX Play is fully released for the BLP.

If you plan to keep the BLP for more than 5 years a full unlock might be the way to go. They ran a 4th of July sale to reduce the price of the full unlock by $1k

I'm hoping if they increase the sub price when Play is available that they would also have a "range only - full data" option at a lower rate than current gold. If not I agree that un-lock would be something I'd look at, especially if they would do another 1k off campaign.

I'm hoping if they increase the sub price when Play is available that they would also have a "range only - full data" option at a lower rate than current gold. If not I agree that un-lock would be something I'd look at, especially if they would do another 1k off campaign.
Typically Foresight runs sales two times a year. Fourth of July and Black Friday.

Not counting the course purchase sales which have been more regular this year...like once a month

Thanks all for the feedback! Is it preferable to have the unit on the same mat or on another surface? Have been considering a fiberbuilt tee box (4 x 6) similar to the one Jb used in the tech studio.
The one @JB referenced is good because after a while (quite a long time usually) the hitting area wears down or gets a small indentation from the constant hitting and you can just swap out the small hitting area instead of replacing the whole mat.

I haven't seen this with the old style Fiberbuilt mats as much, but I'm sure they wear down too

New subscription model is out (and think it’s a smart move for them given GSPro’s popularity)

1659381159897.png

• FSX Play In-Game Features
    1659381195518.png
  • FSX 2020 In-Game Features
    1659381195562.png
  • FSX Pro In-Game Features

• 1659381279536.png

New subscription model is out (and think it’s a smart move for them given GSPro’s popularity)

View attachment 9108526

am i misremembering, or did they add features to the silver package? i don't recall the silver and gold packages having the exact same club and ball data?

also, are they saying there will be different iphone and ipad apps now, or just different "levels" to unlock in each app depending which subscription you've chosen?

am i misremembering, or did they add features to the silver package? i don't recall the silver and gold packages having the exact same club and ball data?

also, are they saying there will be different iphone and ipad apps now, or just different "levels" to unlock in each app depending which subscription you've chosen?
Yes, upgrades the silver; the kicker is they upped the unit price to 4k which stings.

Looks like even the basic package now gives all club parameters but only 2D range and no simulation, price also up from 99 to 249. Silver at 499 seems similar to Gold but fewer # of players / sessions / etc allowed for saving. For me this makes the subscription model even more attractive compared to GC3 if I read this correctly. I'll prob go with the basic or silver for next year which compared to current Gold at 799 will still save a ton of cash.

So for $250/year you get all data and no course simulation, and Silver and Gold are very similar now with data and playability...Gold just gives you a little more

I honestly think this is more to do with the new Uneekor unit than GS Pro

Yes, upgrades the silver; the kicker is they upped the unit price to 4k which stings.

Didn't notice that. So seems anyone who got in at 3k will benefit from this nicely.

Was entertaining buying this at 3k but now I see it’s listed at 4k. Might be a bit much to sell my wife on the idea. Guess it’s back to waiting for the next generation of launch monitors and with it hopefully prices 3k and under.

Was entertaining buying this at 3k but now I see it’s listed at 4k. Might be a bit much to sell my wife on the idea. Guess it’s back to waiting for the next generation of launch monitors and with it hopefully prices 3k and under.

Same here.... I think $3k is my ceiling for investing in a LM.

I’m in the same boat. Could maybe go a bit higher for something fully unlocked

Have to see what the Uneekor unit brings to the table. I haven't heard pricing yet, but based on their other models and comparison to Foresight similar models, they'll undercut in price, but I'm not sure what model they're targeting...the GC3 or the Quad. My guess is GC3 and Bushnell raising the price to $4k with a $250/year sub might be telling as to where Uneekor is bringing in their new unit. TBD on subscription there though

I’m in the same boat. Could maybe go a bit higher for something fully unlocked
I know you're in Puerto Rico but looking at a used BLP shipped from the US might work 🤷‍♂️

It's region locked and I don't know if Puerto Rico qualifies as USA in the region...

I know you're in Puerto Rico but looking at a used BLP shipped from the US might work 🤷‍♂️

It's region locked and I don't know if Puerto Rico qualifies as USA in the region...
That’s a great question; I figure it’s probably US

Have to see what the Uneekor unit brings to the table. I haven't heard pricing yet, but based on their other models and comparison to Foresight similar models, they'll undercut in price, but I'm not sure what model they're targeting...the GC3 or the Quad. My guess is GC3 and Bushnell raising the price to $4k with a $250/year sub might be telling as to where Uneekor is bringing in their new unit. TBD on subscription there though

When does the Uneekor drop? Any idea?

My LM use will likely be used to support range work, as I'm not a big sim guy and prefer to see a ball fly through the air. The LM scene should be interesting next year I think.

When does the Uneekor drop? Any idea?

My LM use will likely be used to support range work, as I'm not a big sim guy and prefer to see a ball fly through the air. The LM scene should be interesting next year I think.
Outdoors Mevo+ isn't terrible...fwiw.

Uneekor initially said September, but I have heard Q4. If they want to get a quick jump on some sales, they should release before a lot of the country is snow covered... September would be ideal to get the Fall/Winter LM buyers

Outdoors Mevo+ isn't terrible...fwiw.

Uneekor initially said September, but I have heard Q4. If they want to get a quick jump on some sales, they should release before a lot of the country is snow covered... September would be ideal to get the Fall/Winter LM buyers

I sort of bought into my buddy's BLP. Gave him some $ to unlock it a month ago. I can basically use it when I want to. Just have to drive over to his house and grab it. Not a bad deal for now....

Looks like even the basic package now gives all club parameters but only 2D range and no simulation, price also up from 99 to 249. Silver at 499 seems similar to Gold but fewer # of players / sessions / etc allowed for saving. For me this makes the subscription model even more attractive compared to GC3 if I read this correctly. I'll prob go with the basic or silver for next year which compared to current Gold at 799 will still save a ton of cash.

i think i'll drop back to silver. need to get with bushnell soon.

www.tgw.com still had them (BLP) at $2,999. They ship to PR, so went ahead and ordered. I'm going to sit on it for a while since my backyard isn't ready yet.

Between this and changing out my bbq today it's been a really expensive day. Scary expensive tbh

www.tgw.com still had them (BLP) at $2,999. They ship to PR, so went ahead and ordered. I'm going to sit on it for a while since my backyard isn't ready yet.

Between this and changing out my bbq today it's been a really expensive day. Scary expensive tbh

awesome man!!!

So one of those charts for the FSX Pro shows additional parameters that weren’t initially supported by the BLP/GC3 (Lie, impact location, closure rate). I’m guessing the Quad & Hawk will also move to the subscription model? Or (hopefully) these parameters will be added to the BLP/GC3 functionality. If anyone updates the app, it would be cool to see if we got lucky :)

So one of those charts for the FSX Pro shows additional parameters that weren’t initially supported by the BLP/GC3 (Lie, impact location, closure rate). I’m guessing the Quad & Hawk will also move to the subscription model? Or (hopefully) these parameters will be added to the BLP/GC3 functionality. If anyone updates the app, it would be cool to see if we got lucky :)
Don't get your hopes up.

They probably just swiped that table from their GC3/GC Quad comparison and added the subscription options

There's no way they'd cannibalize the Quad

Back