What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro V1X……two boxes at Golf Town

Two Nike VR Forged wedges on sale at Global Golf. $69.99 each.
54* w/14 bounce
58* w/8 bounce

2 dozen fg tours for 18 bucks a dozen

My dad just bought me one of the new CG14 black pearl wedges for my belated birthday present. It is a 52, but I am going to get it bent to 51 degrees tomorrow.

This post os TapaTalk serious (so dnt blame me fir misspelled wirds).

Nike VR Pro 52 wedge in satin finish to match the VR Pro Combo irons that I will be testing for :nike: & :thp:!!

Cleveland Mashie M2 and CG16 50* wedge

Just need a new putter, driver and 3 wood now

2 dozen srixon z stars and 2 pairs of oakley dynomite 2.11 cargo shorts. They are extremely light and are nice for golf.

2 dozen srixon z stars and 2 pairs of Oakley dynomite 2.11 cargo shorts. They are extremely light and are nice for golf.

I bought golf balls today, and it sucked. I hate buying balls. I've never had to, ever. It puts me in a crappy mood.

Kelly, that is a gorgeous wedge.. As much as I don't want to play a Titleist, I was halfway willing to go back to the Vokey just to play the black nickel..

Are those the new conforming grooves?

No they are not. The color around the spin milled is gold on the CC wedges. Red is the pre-rule change.

Adams Redline Irons!!!! 4-GW stiff, 2* up, Golf Pride multi-compound grips.

huge day

purchased an R11 Driver, Daytona ghost putter, wilson staff Di11 irons 4-GW, my bag will have a new look

huge day

purchased an R11 Driver, Daytona ghost putter, wilson staff Di11 irons 4-GW, my bag will have a new look

That's quite a haul...congrats.

huge day

Wow, that is an understatement if ever I saw one.

Thanks been planning on it for over a month for the driver and irons...and then added the flat stick last minute

Nice haul!

Titleist glove. Had a $10 credit that neede to be spent.

TaylorMade Burner/R11 hat. I had to toss the rest of my hats out. They were so grimey.

Tap tap taparoo

Grabbed 4 Nike VR Forged wedges from GolfSmith for a big discount. I have 4 back up sets as I LOVE these wedges and $59 is a to good of a deal to pass up.

Also grabbed 2 dozen B330 balls, 2010 model fro $28 per dozen.

I bought my Rickie Fowler hat, love the look I have with it on

Bridgestone B 330-S Dozen box o' balls.

Pretty psyched to use them this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back