2011 ECCO Golf Street

Best golf shoe I've ever worn. Light and comfortable. I put them on at home and go straight to the course.

This version?

That is a good question.
My info on them only shows D for width.

That sucks. I really wanted some of these.

How about last years model?

That sucks. I really wanted some of these.

How about last years model?

Not that I know of, but they really should be tried on, because according to ECCO they will fit a wide quite well.

This version?
That's what mine look like, except mine are black. I never heard of camel before until I purchased these. Extremely comfortable, very light. They really surprised me. I tried the premiere's in the store, and stumbled on these by accident. I tried these on and found these more comfortable. The foot bed was different and more comfortable (they were a bit more expensive then the premiere's).

Not that I know of, but they really should be tried on, because according to ECCO they will fit a wide quite well.

Lol, unless Fred Flintstone designed the lasts, I dont think these are gonna work.

Nice!!! Any idea of what other colors are going to be available? I would love some that don't have the white sole going around the bottom of the shoe.

Those are sharp looking. I like those alot. Any idea when they will be available and in what colors?

The ones shown here. Black, and a lighter brown as well.
They are available now.

Do these come in different colors? I am not sure if the would go with my overalls or not :confused2:

Wow, you really skimmed this one huh? :alien:

"Black, and a lighter brown as well." per JB........ hehe my skimming skills need to match one-T. Oh well these are some comfortable looking shoes and will be in my to get list!

3 Colors are available, which are black, brown, and beige. Here is the Ecco website with pictures: http://www.eccousa.com/shoes/golf/mens/casual/street/2749/detail.aspx

You can also get them from Zappos with free shipping: http://www.zappos.com/ecco-golf-golf-street-black-moonless

One-T has been here!!!!!

One-T has been here!!!!!

Sorry for actually putting in links where people can look at all 3 colors, and a place for people to buy them that can't get to stores. What a stupid I am.

Anyways, I just got a pair of the Street Premieres for my dad for Father's Day, he's pretty excited to get them out on the golf course. I think these would appeal to people that want a slightly more traditional appearance than the Street Premieres, and the price of these is only $20 above the Street Premieres.

Sorry for actually putting in links where people can look at all 3 colors, and a place for people to buy them that can't get to stores. What a stupid I am.

Anyways, I just got a pair of the Street Premieres for my dad for Father's Day, he's pretty excited to get them out on the golf course. I think these would appeal to people that want a slightly more traditional appearance than the Street Premieres, and the price of these is only $20 above the Street Premieres.

What colors do they come in?

Sorry for actually putting in links where people can look at all 3 colors, and a place for people to buy them that can't get to stores. What a stupid I am..

Relax dude! Your post started with naming the colors that were available....As has been asked and covered multiple times.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Relax dude! Your post started with naming the colors that were available....As has been asked and covered multiple times.

Not a problem, I actually thought I only saw 2 colors listed, but not 3. Mea culpa.

Not a problem, I actually thought I only saw 2 colors listed, but not 3. Mea culpa.

"The ones shown here. Black, and a lighter brown as well."

I have a buddy that has these and says they are some of the most comfortable shoes he owns. He played a couple of rounds with them and the only complaint he had was slipping out of them on a few shots and not being very good in a bunker. They aren't my style on the course, but I really like the leather they used. Very soft to the touch, yet felt like a drop of water would never get in. I would consider getting a pair for the 19th hole.

"The ones shown here. Black, and a lighter brown as well."

Is camel like leather ? Never heard of camel being used before in shoes

These will be put in play tomorrow.

Typical gray skimming.

Low%20Fat%20Skim%20Milk%20LG.jpg

Glad they got rid of the ugly dots on the sides!

These will be put in play tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear the review compared to some of the high end, traditional golf shoes you regularly wear on course.

the black and the lighter brown still have the colored dots down the sides... black is dark red and the light brown have light orange dots. i personally like the dots.

Back